Reviews for Agony Uncle
Anna chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I actually LOVED this! :)
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
xD Totally saw Scorpius asking about Albus, not Lily, coming. It was blindingly obvious when he was saying "they" instead of "she", and you mentioned Albus being gay.

I liked your description of James' relationship with Cathleen! It was very endearing to me, somehow. Hugo being as tactless as Ron to the power of ten is utterly hysterical to me, though you'd think that Hermione's genes would have injected SOME tact into him. Ah, well; you can't cure all genetic deficiencies.

Agony Uncle: I like it! Poor James. Quite a nice story detailing James the Confidant! (When you're talking about a male, you don't put an 'e' at the end of confidant; just thought I'd let you know.)
Naie Black chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Fuckinh HILLARIOUS :D
CharlieSchulz chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Bahhhhhaa! Everything from "gay as toast" to that last line made me chuckle. Awesome.
DoubleCaramel chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
*laughs* Oh, Katy this was perfection. I love the tone and I adore James. The narrative was full of brilliant bits - that I can't stop to pinpoint, because, in the end, I loved and smiled (in a ridiculous way) to almost all of them, watching them play in my mind.

I also like how you made James less of a player (as he's portrayed in most next-gen fanfiction), but more of a one-love bloke.

Oh, yes, well, I did love everything. The punchline was delicious too. Well done! :D
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I love your interpretation of James Sirius! How he is in a stable, happy relationship and helps out the love lives of his siblings and cousins was really nice to see. And then the description of everyone's love lives which just really normal (in a very good way), nothing extraordinary was happening which was good. But the ending was brilliant with Scorpius and Al (especially loved the 'gay as toast' bit).
Ashes Of The Innocent chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Lol, the ending had me laughing for about two minutes! XD I love Jamie in this - he's so tortured, it's fun, you know? And yay, Albus/Scorpius reference at the end! :D
Tides of Gray chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
HAHAHAHAHA! I LOVED your ending - classic. Great story :)
jo chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
lol, poor james
X59 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
really good and interesting.
chocolate fish chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
That's brilliant, "gay as toast" lol :)
chasinglaughter chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I spy an Emma reference. :D

This was brilliant! I love your writing style; it's funny, not unnecessarily wordy, and it flows really well. The ending was great. Thank you for making my day! :)
iMissHP chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
lol, I loved it! It's so well built and original. I really like James' character and the soap opera-like stories of the Weasley/Potter clan. And the ending was fantastic! Great fic!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
fantastic story! i really liked it. one question, though. who was scorpius talking about?
hp-ewrgdr chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I laughed so much with that last line I actually fell off the computer chair. Good job with this.
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »