Reviews for Agony Uncle
Naie Black chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Fuckinh HILLARIOUS :D
CharlieSchulz chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Bahhhhhaa! Everything from "gay as toast" to that last line made me chuckle. Awesome.
DoubleCaramel chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
*laughs* Oh, Katy this was perfection. I love the tone and I adore James. The narrative was full of brilliant bits - that I can't stop to pinpoint, because, in the end, I loved and smiled (in a ridiculous way) to almost all of them, watching them play in my mind.

I also like how you made James less of a player (as he's portrayed in most next-gen fanfiction), but more of a one-love bloke.

Oh, yes, well, I did love everything. The punchline was delicious too. Well done! :D
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I love your interpretation of James Sirius! How he is in a stable, happy relationship and helps out the love lives of his siblings and cousins was really nice to see. And then the description of everyone's love lives which just really normal (in a very good way), nothing extraordinary was happening which was good. But the ending was brilliant with Scorpius and Al (especially loved the 'gay as toast' bit).
Ashes Of The Innocent chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Lol, the ending had me laughing for about two minutes! XD I love Jamie in this - he's so tortured, it's fun, you know? And yay, Albus/Scorpius reference at the end! :D
Tides of Gray chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
HAHAHAHAHA! I LOVED your ending - classic. Great story :)
jo chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
lol, poor james
X59 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
really good and interesting.
chocolate fish chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
That's brilliant, "gay as toast" lol :)
chasinglaughter chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I spy an Emma reference. :D

This was brilliant! I love your writing style; it's funny, not unnecessarily wordy, and it flows really well. The ending was great. Thank you for making my day! :)
iMissHP chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
lol, I loved it! It's so well built and original. I really like James' character and the soap opera-like stories of the Weasley/Potter clan. And the ending was fantastic! Great fic!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
fantastic story! i really liked it. one question, though. who was scorpius talking about?
hp-ewrgdr chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I laughed so much with that last line I actually fell off the computer chair. Good job with this.
baby green eyes chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
OMG HAHAH THIS NEEDS TO BE CONTINUED.

I LOVE YOUR JAMES AND SCORPIUS. JUST HILARIOUS.
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
As near-to-eldest of a plenteous crop of cousins, this story made me laugh-not just the brilliant closing line but _all_ of the situations. The role of the good listener is not an easy one. Uncomplicated Fred and clueless Hugo were equally funny; nearly everyone you mention, even if only for one line, springs to life as a distinct personality.
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »