Reviews for Agony Uncle
zombiekon chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
i'm just gonna point out that my name's leila spelled the same way as the story and i cracked up when i read it (especially since u hardly ever see that way of spelling) x)

lmao, he was talking about Al? nice plot twist XD
Boudicca's Revolt chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
O! That was great!
no tie required chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I absolutely LOVED it!
verity candor chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
It's from Emma! Whee Jane Austen! Okay, aside from that, general amazing AWESOMENESS in writing James and the NextGen brood. Wow. I am totally jealous of that brilliant bombshell at the end. YAY!
CamsMimi21501 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
This was very well written and I absolutely loved the twist at the end, I didn't see it coming at all. I usually don't read future fic in HP because I prefer to pretend that everything after Christmas in fifth year never happened, but this one made me care for the children mentioned and I could see and hear them as they tortured poor James. Great job!

Karen
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
HA! You have no idea how much I enjoyed this little ditty! OMG...omg! That last line is gold!

For new gen, this is really quite good. I like how we got a separate look into several of the characters' lives. Very nice work!

-P.G.
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Ahahaha, the ending cracked me up. Imagine Draco's face when he finds out his son is gay (or at least bi) XD

Also, this like was ppure gold: “do a Gran and Grandad Weasley” – get married more or less straight from school, have a ridiculous number of kids in a very short time, and live blissfully ever after.

Hilarious!
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Haha, that was very funny. I loved the ending line and cannot help but wonder what kind of reaction he got, other than James getting so fed up with love that he would wear a sign saying 'I don't give advice' around his neck.

I hope that you will have a good day!
ladylace616 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I snickered! Cute ending. Poor, funny James.
AngelBornOfHell chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
HAHAHA! lily...falling for...professor...CULLEN XD
K.T. Tag chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
omg, that makes me really want to write.

keep it up and write more please!
MBP chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I can't believe it took me so long to get to this, but I think I'm ending my two-month FF hiatus - and what a way to end it. I loved this. You have a knack for angst AND humor. How, exactly, do you manage that? Loved it, Katy, as usual.
spannieren chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
great fic :)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Oh, I loved that. It was genius. Oh, terribly genius. Haha, I just can see James' face. Priceless.

Good job! (: I really liked it. I was half expecting it to end up that way.

:D