Reviews for Agony Uncle
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
LOLOLOLOL

I love that last line!
MopCat chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
The last line was perfect! Perfect i tell you.

Loved it!
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Poor James! I love this-it's very well written, the concept is funny, and your character portrayals are quite realistic. Nice job!
Emilie Austen Winchester chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Wow, that was amazing. Thank you for writing that, it officially made my day.
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Hahahahah! That was excellent. I've always thought Albus was gay too, but I love how James had to hear about both his boy and girl crushes. And I loved James & Cathleen - they were so cute. This was excellent & very funny! Great job!
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Haha, very nice twist at the end there! I loved your James and how he was the one everyone went to with their love problems. Hugo's lack to tact was so much Ron. I really like that you had Rose and Scorpius be together for a while, but not last.

Amazing work!
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
LOLOLOLOLOLOL. You win the internets. Oh my goodness this fic is perfect. I adore HP next-gen fics, especially with Scorpius...and this fic is just brilliant and hilarious and the last line is perfect (ScorpiusxAlbus FTW). Oh wow this is so great! :D
Freja Lercke-Falkenborg chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Hahaha, this is a fine little story!
runningfingers chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This is great! Really funny, but also very different from a lot of your other stuff.
Avatar Rikki chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
This is awesome. I like how James groans when Scorpius starts to talk. He knew all along.
AceCade chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
OMG! lmao.

Great ending :)

this was very well written and i burst out laughing when i read the last line. lmao.
Leaving-My-Mark chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Once I finished reading this, I was silent for a brief second and then I burst into laughter. You've got me wondering about who it is that Scorpius was talking about the whole time if it wasn't Lily.

This was very entertaining and fun to read. It was also very well-written.

I love your take on James' character and how he ends up having to help all his siblings and cousins (and Malfoy, even) with their love ordeals.

Sounds like all of them have some messy problems that need some fixing, and James is being a good guy by trying his best to help them console them when they're upset and give them the best advice he can give.

Anyways, I really enjoyed it.

Tres
hermoinelvsronald chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
oh a cliff hanger

i lov ethe fact taht one of hps kids turn out gay thats the best news ever coz atm theres only one gay person i the book and they die
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
ahahahahaha. *dies of laughter* this was perfect.

and the first line- "Emma"
NellieNotMolly chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
So so awesome! :-) Come on now, Badmum, wouldn't this make a great multi-chapter story? Similar to Waesly Weddings, only with James telling the ups and downs of his generation in their quest for love? A very enjoyable read!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »