Reviews for Agony Uncle
Freja Lercke-Falkenborg chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Hahaha, this is a fine little story!
emuroo chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This is great! Really funny, but also very different from a lot of your other stuff.
Avatar Rikki chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
This is awesome. I like how James groans when Scorpius starts to talk. He knew all along.
AceCade chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
OMG! lmao.

Great ending :)

this was very well written and i burst out laughing when i read the last line. lmao.
Leaving-My-Mark chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Once I finished reading this, I was silent for a brief second and then I burst into laughter. You've got me wondering about who it is that Scorpius was talking about the whole time if it wasn't Lily.

This was very entertaining and fun to read. It was also very well-written.

I love your take on James' character and how he ends up having to help all his siblings and cousins (and Malfoy, even) with their love ordeals.

Sounds like all of them have some messy problems that need some fixing, and James is being a good guy by trying his best to help them console them when they're upset and give them the best advice he can give.

Anyways, I really enjoyed it.

Tres
hermoinelvsronald chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
oh a cliff hanger

i lov ethe fact taht one of hps kids turn out gay thats the best news ever coz atm theres only one gay person i the book and they die
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
ahahahahaha. *dies of laughter* this was perfect.

and the first line- "Emma"
NellieNotMolly chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
So so awesome! :-) Come on now, Badmum, wouldn't this make a great multi-chapter story? Similar to Waesly Weddings, only with James telling the ups and downs of his generation in their quest for love? A very enjoyable read!
koorimechick chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
xD Was Scorpius talking about James then? xD (Or Albus?)

You really need to write a sequel.
Violin Ghost chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
When I finished this story, the first words out of my mouth were OH MY GOD, followed by a hearty peal of laughter. Dear Lord.

And happy coincidence, I was just reading Emma this morning! Your first line jumped out at me at once. :)

This was such a funny piece - amazing job!
LilysMommy chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Lol just a one shot? How cruel.

And I loved the gay as toast line, so cute! I'm assuming Scorpius is like toast too?

Great story!
Silverlake chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Excellent humor!
LauraWalden chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
This is totally perfect for respitechristopher!

Now, you have me wondering... is SMalfoyu talking about GIRLS or BOYS! Hum...
Only-A-Minor-Threat chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
LOL!

This had me laughing so hard, don't EVEN KNOW! Hahaha.

All of their love lives are so complicated, gez! It's insane. And, Albus gay as toast, that was absolutely made of win.

Hugo getting hexed uhm "there" was pretty much awesome. I laughed out loud at the thought of it.

And I'm a fan of Scorpius/Albus, and though I was pretty sure that's where it was heading, the ending just made me go "YES!" I can't believe you sort of wrote that pairing! So, to sum it all up, this story was great. :D
hondagirl chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Very, very nice. I am far behind in my ficathan reviewing, I have yet to even start reading it, but I saw this and just HAD to give it a go. I loved it. I love your take on the kids and the last line made me laugh. Poor James indeed! :)

Great job. I'm sure christopher loves it!

-honda