Reviews for Agony Uncle
LilysMommy chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Lol just a one shot? How cruel.

And I loved the gay as toast line, so cute! I'm assuming Scorpius is like toast too?

Great story!
Silverlake chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Excellent humor!
LauraWalden chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
This is totally perfect for respitechristopher!

Now, you have me wondering... is SMalfoyu talking about GIRLS or BOYS! Hum...
Only-A-Minor-Threat chapter 1 . 5/22/2009

This had me laughing so hard, don't EVEN KNOW! Hahaha.

All of their love lives are so complicated, gez! It's insane. And, Albus gay as toast, that was absolutely made of win.

Hugo getting hexed uhm "there" was pretty much awesome. I laughed out loud at the thought of it.

And I'm a fan of Scorpius/Albus, and though I was pretty sure that's where it was heading, the ending just made me go "YES!" I can't believe you sort of wrote that pairing! So, to sum it all up, this story was great. :D
hondagirl chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Very, very nice. I am far behind in my ficathan reviewing, I have yet to even start reading it, but I saw this and just HAD to give it a go. I loved it. I love your take on the kids and the last line made me laugh. Poor James indeed! :)

Great job. I'm sure christopher loves it!

PureReflection chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Haha, recognized the "Emma" quotation at once! And very clever twist at the end, must say :-)
thelightningstrike chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Haha! Perfect end!
silverbirch chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I'll admit I did get to the last line before I read it.

It was a nicely different James though, more considering and intelligent than he's normally made out to be. Hugo as a younger version of Ron with no Hermione in sight was a very funny thought.
A Catholic Girl chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Oh, I loved it, especially all the different pairings and such. The last line was perfect!
GoddessofYouth chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
little0bird chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Emma! (Although the rest of the chapter puts me in mind of the scene in Persuasion where the entire Musgrove family bends Anne's ear ad nauseum. I could be thinking of the movie, and not the book, but I'm too lazy to go check my copy of the novel... lol!)
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I was absolutely floored when I found out you wrote this piece. I laughed out loud at the end and thought it was brilliant the first time I read it. OMG! Katy! Great job. One of my favorite stories in the whole ficathon!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5