Reviews for It Is By Our Choices We Are Judged
maiyamatsudaira chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
When are u going to continue this story?
Guest chapter 13 . 5/14/2013
Please please please write more, I really love this
belle hawk chapter 13 . 5/12/2013
It would have been so nice to see an update for this story.
Azile Signer chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
It has been two years please update
Amazyrak chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
W-why is all the rum gone? More appropos, why are there no more chapters? This is too good to be left off!
Smeraldtsuki chapter 13 . 5/5/2013
I love your story aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
that not continuastes?
mysterious.lady16 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
PleasePleasePlease...continue this story it is by far one of my favourite Harry/Draco stories.
Jaide Wolf chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
Evil harry. This is an excellent story. You rarely find any good draco/harry fanfics. You have a great talent for fluffyness and its adorable. Please continue writing.

Jaide Wolf
Drasia33 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
La historia esta muy bien pero aun no la has continuado asi porfavor hazlo. Cuan se enteraran los potter de que harry/lio es un potador?
me me me me me m chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
When I first began reading it the first few paragraphs made me want to forget the story by I kept going just in case and it has a very good plot. I hate Potter bashing but then it said that they cared I was happy. I'll keep reading. Good job. Read my story(that I might return to) at BookLuver34567
jk chapter 13 . 4/25/2013
awwww... this is so cute. what i am confused about is, is voldemort back or no? P.S. i would LOVE to read more.
hpslashrules chapter 13 . 4/22/2013
So i am really loving this story. Are you ever going to continue? I really hope it hasnt been abandoned i want more!
My Alternate Reality chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
Oh no! We were just getting to the good part and there is no more?! This story is wonderful but you haven't come back to it in three years. I hope that your muse finds you again soon!
jduke chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
Love the story! I hope that one day you will finish this.
Idriss Pukka chapter 13 . 4/17/2013
oh i just came across this story, and it is one of the most original Drarry types i've seen. instead of having harry grow up with the potters, it was great to give him a new family that could care and understand him, i love the extended Zambini's, and I even like 'Mione in this one :) kudos and i hope that your creative muse comes around again so the story can continue.
1,056 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »