Reviews for It Is By Our Choices We Are Judged
lucianolover chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Aww. Draco is very observant in regards to Lio. I chuckled a couple times at some of the events that transpired. Draco and Lio are just PERFECT for each other.
lucianolover chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Courtship is going to be very interesting. Can't wait to see what Draco's gifts are going to be.
lucianolover chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
James acts like agreeing to this sort of contract is the end of the world. Since when has he really cared about Harry anyways. Excited to see how Draco ends up getting Harry as a mate. That should be interesting.
lucianolover chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Aww Harry plays violin. That sounds like a great idea, considering he was raised in Italy he is definitely going to be more attuned to artistic pursuits. I can't wait to see how things go between Draco and Harry.
lucianolover chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
I am Luca just a close friend or is he related to Toni? I am just a little bit confused on that part.
lucianolover chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Harry shy? I always wondered what it would be like if Harry wasn't the famous one, but someone else in his family was.
JulianneL chapter 13 . 8/5/2012
This is the BEST! I love it and I can't wait to see how their relationship plays out. It's so sweet.
Sherilyn chapter 13 . 7/21/2012
abandoned i sad
Mila Pink chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
Holy mother of god! Tell me that will continue?
I'm so passionate about history, I can only imagine how she would have continued.
So wanted to read more.
I hope you write more in the future, after you write very well.
MAnny2003 chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
Ok so i appearently have to wait LONGER than draco... now thats not nice! I found this story again. Fell in love again. And still no answers. Please if u r not going to continue post a note or something letting us kno! Hope to hear from you soon
gaarasgrl19 chapter 13 . 6/5/2012
Why cant he access his form?
domsijohn chapter 13 . 6/3/2012
so sweet love it and i kind of hope that the malfoys take herimone ob that way it would be easier for marcus
domsijohn chapter 12 . 6/3/2012
so good love it poor harry
domsijohn chapter 10 . 6/3/2012
no harry is perfact in his flaws are easy to see i love this he has shyness thinks his not worth so it brilliant i do hope draco find remus for him that would be cool
domsijohn chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
so good i hope draco becomes friends with nev and herimone and i wish you update
993 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »