Reviews for It Is By Our Choices We Are Judged
christinadcruze chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
u are awesome
Midnightstarlight23 chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
Love it! Hope you'll come and finish this story! I would love to know what happens next! D
FlyingMoonAngel chapter 13 . 3/15/2013
I know you havent updated in a loong time but I hope this story isnt abandoned!
de Praphet Follower chapter 13 . 2/28/2013
A Very lovely story. It's a shame that this work hasnt been update in years because it is turly a fine story filled with mirth and at times sadness. I will save this story as a fav just incase you should ever pick it back up. Thank you for the enjoying world of harry and draco's courtship
Guest chapter 13 . 2/28/2013
A Very Lovy story. It is a shame that it has not been continued for many years but I just incase you still receive these reviews I wanted to say well done. It is truly a fine story filled with mirth and at times sadness. I've chosen to follow your story just incase you should ever pick it back up.
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo! Please more!
Aprilia chapter 13 . 2/17/2013
The story is perfect...! Please continue!
Icygirl77 chapter 13 . 2/7/2013
MoreeeeÄ™ ! !
puppylego1000 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
GOOD
MaiKanon chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
I seriously LOVE this fanfiction up to this point! :D
the way you're portraying all the characters is really realistic and I didn't even care that there were OCs and stuff. normally i don't like that, but your Zabinis were just so lovable in some way... :)
I had to laugh at the image of Draco jobbing somewhere! xD for some reason it seems hilarious!
VeronicaD13 chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
Oh please come back and continue this story! It's so fabulous! I just found it and couldn't put it down!

I want to see how they finally wind up getting together and how the Potter's all get theirs in the end. I want Justice for Harry/Lio and for Hermione so badly! I wonder if Harry remembers the attack that night and if anything actually differs from Dumbles' interpretive version. I want to find out which path Hermione and Neville will actually wind up taking in their relationship(s).

Please come back! Can't wait for more!
SailorJupiter001 chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
plz update soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
I know it's been ages but I really hope this ight be updated one day :)
Daphne Undomiel chapter 13 . 12/29/2012