Reviews for It Is By Our Choices We Are Judged
Skywroe chapter 13 . 6/5/2016
I love this so much, it really makes me feel all fluffy. Hope you continue.
Baxter87 chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
Love this fic! hope you come back and update one day!
DJinTheHOUse chapter 7 . 4/19/2016
This was a funny part, (Even Mario shared a few stories. He and Krum played for the same team, and were good friends.) When i read it i started laughng since, 'He and Krum played for the same team." I thought sexually. XD, This is really intresting i haven't read any harry potter stories that has religion in it sure they mention it in a few stories. I am not catholic i was raised christian, and a little bathtist, when i was little i use to go to church ever sunday, and wensday did a little bible verse book club that kids went to (we got to earn sailor hats where we got to pin things onto the hats), and even during the summer the church i use to go to would do a summer school type thing where we would spend nearly all day out it was actually really fun. But know i only go to church once a month where i am a helper watching over the younger kids like eating, and crafts. (I am 19), sorry if that's TMI. LOVE THE STORY, I ADORE IT. :D
DJinTheHOUse chapter 5 . 4/19/2016
LOL, Draco has to get a job. The name Vincenzio Medici makes me think of an italian mobster like he is the mob boss or something.
IloveHeat chapter 13 . 4/12/2016
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Excellent story. I love both your Draco and Lio. Sorry you quit.
msmelody chapter 13 . 4/8/2016
I so wish this story continued.
AKTF-0729 chapter 13 . 4/3/2016
How have I not ran across this fic sooner? I know this hasn't been updated in six years but I hope one day it will be.
jillyfishes chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
Hello.

I read the summary and really, really, really thought it was an inspired idea, but please understand that the lack of commas made it feel like I was reading words coming rapidly out of someone's mouth with no stops or pauses, and it is incredibly exhausting and impossible to relax into a story if i can't see breathing points in the sentences. Please use commas! I want to read your story!

The other problem I can't get past is that this story is an outline. There is no intimate understanding any one of the characters. It's like reading a Grimms fairytale. I don't see scenes unfolding, seasons changing, images in my mind. It's impersonal. And chapter 2 just gets worse. I want to read your story, but I can't! There isn't anything pulling me in-a fantastic plot only goes so far.

Please message me if anything changes! This is a really great story idea and could really be something amazing.
aripotter24 chapter 13 . 3/7/2016
me encanta espero que actualices pronto!
gopercabeth11 chapter 13 . 2/14/2016
Please you need to update.
This story and plot is simply to amazing to just abandon.
Especially for six years

Please update
Guest chapter 13 . 1/9/2016
Please come back and finish the story
slytheringirl.spells chapter 13 . 1/1/2016
just found this story and I really want to read more, I don't know whether u will read this but please carry on :)
Guest chapter 13 . 12/29/2015
uh...yeaa...suree...update by the end of the month? updated already almost 6 yrs! this was actually going well and then BOOSH KABLOOSH a 6 yr adandonment.

good luck w/ ur life on either side once Im done with u.
Aliasmith chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Great information. I'm big fan of Harry Potter and love to read the information about Harry Potter. Thanks for sharing information.
Lauren Saint chapter 13 . 12/16/2015
Really liked this story! To bad its last update was so long ago... Oh well enjoyed reading this plot! Loved that I haven't read anything like it! :D loved your characters.
1,048 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »