Reviews for It Is By Our Choices We Are Judged
SinfulLies chapter 13 . 11/28/2015
1,000th reviewer! I think... anyways, update, please?
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 13 . 11/28/2015
Please update Ryzmah! It's been years :'c
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 10 . 11/28/2015
I'm quite happy with how the story is going. No angst please ._.
OtakuFujoshi555 chapter 13 . 11/23/2015
Great story...but please update.
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 13 . 11/19/2015
noooo pouts...It was getting good! allwww man. I hope you counte e-mail me at if you do! :D see yeah!
JlovesGaara chapter 13 . 11/14/2015
Ahhhhh i wish there was more so i could keep reading! I love love love this story. Harry is so sweet and I love stories in which Harry has a large family. It is quite refreshing. Keep up the wonderful work!
loleo chapter 13 . 10/29/2015
It is really sad that this author can't or won't update this story. With the art of light and also a try to be observant of the relationship of Harry - or Lio - and Draco writing, I have liked to read this 13 chapters. Maybe, sometime in the not too far future we poor readers can indulge again in this Harry Potter world. Maybe...
Kittens Kat chapter 13 . 9/3/2015
THIS STORY IS NOW ONE OF MY FAVORITES! THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!
Elizabeth Boyd chapter 13 . 8/27/2015
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please continue this story! Thank heaven for gifted writers!
savemyunicornclarence chapter 13 . 7/25/2015
please please update soon! or clarify it being abandoned or lost inspiration, whatever the cause may be! but i found this fic just an hour ago or so and it is bloody brilliant! i really love how one thing changed the whole outcome of harry's life, canon v. non-canon. the dialogue is flows naturally and is carefree. everyone simply is painted with rose tinted glasses except for the potters. the bloody potters (really do love them but eh! you wrote them to be complete d-bags!) and edmund, ron, and lavender - hilarious! the non-canon golden trio, supposedly! i wonder did they go through the same adventures harry did, and if so how did those happen without hermione's brilliance and harry's abilities (can't think of them). anyways, this is very good fic. love the zabinis side and how you wrote the italy wizarding culture. i myself am a practicing, rather reluctant cradle catholic, but i love how you differentiated the muggle and wizard bibles.

sorry for the noncaps and very bad grammar, but i started this comment with no caps, so i kept with the pattern.

love it and hope you update soon hopefully!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2015
I really enjoyed your story so far. Please continue.
Sanity and Katlin chapter 13 . 6/15/2015
I hope you continue this story, it is very well written and has a great plot.

S&K
BeautyIsPain666 chapter 13 . 6/8/2015
This is so cute! I love it! Please update!
dragneell49 chapter 13 . 5/31/2015
please update soon
Casandrasa chapter 13 . 5/31/2015
I love your fic! I wish read more. See you.
1,030 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »