Reviews for It Is By Our Choices We Are Judged
gopercabeth11 chapter 13 . 2/14/2016
Please you need to update.
This story and plot is simply to amazing to just abandon.
Especially for six years

Please update
Guest chapter 13 . 1/9/2016
Please come back and finish the story
slytheringirl.spells chapter 13 . 1/1/2016
just found this story and I really want to read more, I don't know whether u will read this but please carry on :)
Guest chapter 13 . 12/29/2015
uh...yeaa...suree...update by the end of the month? updated already almost 6 yrs! this was actually going well and then BOOSH KABLOOSH a 6 yr adandonment.

good luck w/ ur life on either side once Im done with u.
Aliasmith chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Great information. I'm big fan of Harry Potter and love to read the information about Harry Potter. Thanks for sharing information.
Lauren Saint chapter 13 . 12/16/2015
Really liked this story! To bad its last update was so long ago... Oh well enjoyed reading this plot! Loved that I haven't read anything like it! :D loved your characters.
SlythindorMalfoy chapter 13 . 12/12/2015
Please dont give up on this.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/8/2015
This is so cute! I NEED MORE ! I love the relationship that is forming between Lio and Draco! I also really like how you portrayed the relationship between Lio and Lily and James, it's a refreshing take on the normal "perfect parents". I also love stories where Harry has a brother! PLEASE UPDATE!
Hiyuuki chapter 13 . 12/8/2015
I wonder... Are you ever going to continue this fic? I really love your idea and this fic is great! Please continue?
KiidMars chapter 13 . 11/28/2015
1,000th reviewer! I think... anyways, update, please?
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 13 . 11/28/2015
Please update Ryzmah! It's been years :'c
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 10 . 11/28/2015
I'm quite happy with how the story is going. No angst please ._.
OtakuFujoshi555 chapter 13 . 11/23/2015
Great story...but please update.
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 13 . 11/19/2015
noooo pouts...It was getting good! allwww man. I hope you counte e-mail me at if you do! :D see yeah!
JlovesGaara chapter 13 . 11/14/2015
Ahhhhh i wish there was more so i could keep reading! I love love love this story. Harry is so sweet and I love stories in which Harry has a large family. It is quite refreshing. Keep up the wonderful work!
1,054 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »