Reviews for It Is By Our Choices We Are Judged
Mireya Humbolt chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
Me facino el fic, me lo lei todo de golpe, por favor, por favor continualo, me encnata como pusiste a lucius y draco, me muero de ganas por saber como se comportara narcisa, los potter a pesar de ser algo malos me gusto como los manejaste, ojala y les hagas pasar apuros , lo de neville me hizo llorar, tienes que lograr que neville tenga una venganza sobre Edmund, espero con ansias la continuacion.

Mireya Humbolt

"Amar es entregarlo todo, sin resevras, ni condiciones, aunque al final solo quede llorar de dolor"
anakin potter evan chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
hi, absolutely brilliant story you have here. I couldn't stop once started. Just do a favor, Update soon, a lengthy one.
the croc chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
Woo! The first date. Looking forward to that.
Kenji Katan chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
Just want to say, LOVE IT! Very cute, and I look forward to the rest of their courtship!
shiftyless chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
I liike the whole chapter, especially the letters & presents that Draco sent Lio. The letter that Lio sent 2 Draco was neat, everything was written & described very well.
Sinfully Addicted chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
I was so happy to see that you updated. Extremely given that quite a few of the stories I have an eye on updated. nice choices for the flowers and ribbons. I do so look forward to their first date. :D Thanks for the read.
Johnny-on-the-spot chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
The Potters so don't know what they have lost yet! :D
Meredith Caerwyn chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
Sweet and nice. A good story. :)
SoraXIII chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
A very interesting take on the BWL type of stories. I am particularly fond of how you have incorporated Harry into the Italian Pureblood families, made James Potter an arrogant jerk and shown British arrogance compared to Italian.

However, the Bearer status confuses me slightly. Is there some sort of robe, mark or even piece of jewellery that signifies that a person is a Bearer? If they are rare and very sought out, wouldn't this be made mandatory by the ICW?

Keep writing!

DivineSora
Lientjuhh chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
I like it.. Well done.. :)
Sakura Lisel chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
I LOVE this story so far, and like the whole Harry and Draco romance, BUT I think they should put it on hold for awhile shouldn't they. With the whole possible Potter/Malfoy marriage contract hanging over their heads, and Lio REPEATEDLY refusing to honor it just because his birth parents are selfishly pressuring him to sign the contract in order to save the other one, I think Harry accepting Draco's courtship at this point would only make those gits think he's actually doing what THEY want him to do. *lol*

If anything, Harry should at least one day say that he refuses to let this relationship go any further unless Draco's dad cancels that stupid contract for good, or else everyone, other than his new family and friends, will think he's only with Draco just because of the contract if the Potters have been blabbing aboout it that is. *lol*
Chakahlah chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
that is so adorable! i love that this story is so sweet and you have the innate ability to know just when I need something that will give you cavities. Thanks you for updating
DesperateLoveKoi chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
OMG! I'm a first time reader to your story and i couldn't stop smiling while reading this. I think its soo sweet and cute and I just love it! I've never read a story with a plot like this and its quite refreshing to read. Its formal and some parts, I just love the angst, I don't know if you added that or would call it that, but I just love it when the main character suffer just a little (or more). Thank you for sharing this and I hope the next chapter will be up soon. Keep up the wonderful work.
ams71080 chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
Aw! So sweet!

Amber
mumimeanjudy chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
Another lovely chapter! I note that, although Lily signed her letter "Mum", she apparently wasn't hypocritical enough to sign it "Love, Mum". I look forward to the next chapter.
985 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 .. Last Next »