Reviews for It Is By Our Choices We Are Judged
Casse01 chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
I worry about the Granger's second child. If they think that being magical is evil. There is a reasonable chance that this child also will be.

You are doing an awesome job of character growth. It is interesting seeing the changes in Draco. Though I guess he is going to be in for a really rough Holiday.

Having someone as influential as a Malfoy start changing his thinking could change a number of things down the road.
Lientjuhh chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
I like it.. Well done.. :)
evil-sami-poo chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
I've read Catholic Hermione before, but this was brilliantly pulled off. I loved how you have depicted your characters. I can't wait for more!
HawkeyeFan1311 chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
I am loving how you brought Hermionie and Neville into the story, hope to read more about them soon.
Cactus Wrynn chapter 7 . 7/12/2009
KYAA! I can hardly wait for the next chappy!
SusieQ chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
I just wanted to comment on the Catholic thing because if any fanatics are reading this they will. I see nothing wrong with your representation and if anything it seems to be accurate. The Bible is interpreted wholely based on one's perceptions and if anyone yells at you for misrepresentation feel free to point out that one cannot choose to believe only the parts they want and leave the rest. Christ preached love and acceptance and forgiveness. Anyone who willing forgets that isn't really all that Catholic or Christian no matter what they say.
white06rose chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
love it...
Concubine99 chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
Wow I'm quite enjoying this!
DaughterofDeath chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
add a new chapter
RaevynMoon chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
i like how you have added in the Catholic topic. It seems that it is a subject that many do not portray at all if not rarely. I am not Catholic myself, but my father's Irish Catholic family is devout. My Aunt Mary recently gave me a St. Christopher pendant - he's the patron saint of travelers and lost souls - and she told me that we are all travelers.

Ok, here's a thought, maybe Lio could give Draco a St. Christopher pendant - everyone is a traveler in life after all.
Ella1331 chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
FANTASIC! I have a warm feeling after reading your fic! Thank you so much and I can't wait to read next chapter!
twilightserius chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
stupid potters tryin to sell harry but yeah its cool to know he's loved XD
Touch of the Wind chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
Wonderful story, I love how Lio interacts with his family and I can't wait to see how James and Lily react when they find out Lio is a Bearer! I also think you are writing Draco perfectly...his slytherin pride and cunning but he's a slyhterin in love!

I would like to see Mario's POV of Draco...maybe he feeds back to his family on the date!

Update soon please!
Hyper Hippie chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
Very good D

Very different from other stories that have a simular idea of Lily and James favourting Harry's brother and then Draco coming along. It makes this story very unique!

Can't wait for all your updates!
DarkKitsune18 chapter 7 . 7/4/2009
Im catholic(:... but honestly i would have no idea if you made a mistake :p haha.

great story so far- keep it goin!
1,024 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 68 .. Last Next »