Reviews for It Is By Our Choices We Are Judged
ShadowCub chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
Draco is a better person than I am, I wouldn't want to be involved in one of those religious families, where the church tell you everything from church to grave and all of those annoying family members and their fatal nosiness.

Even though it seems as if Draco is the one who is giving up everything to be with this guy. Great updates with all of the church info. Though I plan to skim past that next time .
Zero Skye chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
I like how your bringing Hermione into this and maybe even Neville. It would be nice if the three of them became friends at Hogwarts or something along those lines. I also think it would be great if Lio would end up meeting both Hermione and Neville. Honestly most of the time all this talk about religion drives me nuts or makes it awkward for me but with your story it doesn't. I like how your only putting a bit into it and not a whole lot so it's easy on the readers. But I also think it should be balanced out with a bit more 'fic', if you get what I'm staying. And I really approve of how you have the Italians greeting muggleborns, wow just wow. It was well thought out from what I read which made it a joy. I always loved reading the 'what ifs' of other wizard/witch cultures on muggleborns. It makes me hope that Lio and Draco (possible all the others as well) make a stand or something to have it changed in the Britain wizarding world. Can't wait for the next chapter!
123456789123456789123456789123 chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
i love this story. can't wait till the next chapter.
Cactus Wrynn chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
KYAA! I can hardly wait for the next chappy!
Rainbow2007 chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
i love it
Touch of the Wind chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
Hermione should be adopted by the Malfoy's...they could turn her into a Wizarding lady over Christmas, LOL! I love this chapter! Nice to see Draco making an effort!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
well written. this was very good. loved it. poor hermione though.
doxiesmom14 chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
love the chapter. poor Granger and Neville. i hope you have a fun and safe trip.
adenoide chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
I like your story. Lucius didn't work for Voldy. James is not very bright and he's selfish and how he sold his son to a man when Jame's homophobe. Lio has a good Italian's family now.
aquaflame64 chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
I love your story! The details are magnificant! I love how even though you brought in religion you brought in the good and bad of it and how it could affect a wizard child. I also loved how you created an indepth describtion of everything like the differences between the UK and Italy. I'd like to kn ow about Sirius Black and Remus Lupin. I found it odd that you haven't brought them up. Also love your ocs! I usally don't like orginal characters except in orginal fanfiction, but yours are so good that I can't help but love them! I hope you update soon!
Chakahlah chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
Wow ... This was a very good chapter. I sometimes can't help but wish that I had found this story later on in it's writing so that I could read it all at once.
buffygal87 chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
just found this story today and I have to say that im really enjoying it : )-

keep up the good work and i really look forward tot he next chapter : )
masks chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
Oh I like your Hermione! Will you be setting up a meeting between Harry and Hermione?
Casse01 chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
I worry about the Granger's second child. If they think that being magical is evil. There is a reasonable chance that this child also will be.

You are doing an awesome job of character growth. It is interesting seeing the changes in Draco. Though I guess he is going to be in for a really rough Holiday.

Having someone as influential as a Malfoy start changing his thinking could change a number of things down the road.
Lientjuhh chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
I like it.. Well done.. :)
1,037 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 68 .. Last Next »