Reviews for It Is By Our Choices We Are Judged
Knightvanilla chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
a sigh in happiness could explain it all. Absolutely awesome courtship D Update as soon as possible, cannot wait to read more!
annv chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
I love the way you write its almost like I can feel the emotions and understand the people
doxiesmom14 chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
wonderful chapter. i loved it and cant wait for more. is the potters going to find out about Harry's/Lio's status as a bearer
Makurayami Ookami chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
well done. beautifully written. this is great. loved it.
ArrancarMaiden chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
Aw, how sweet! Love Pewter. great chapter.
Rainbow2007 chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
i love it
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 5 . 6/27/2009
Great start to the story
EbonyBlack1 chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
This story is wonderful. I've never appreciated an OC as much as I appreciate Giuseppe “Perhaps not, but we can make your son disappear.” I loved it the things people will do to protect those considered family.
Hannah42992 chapter 5 . 6/25/2009
great chapter...i loved it. what will draco's courtship of harry go? will draco pass the tests? what will happen next? fantastic job...please continue with it...)
Would've0Could've0Should've chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
This is actually one of the best Drarry ( is that what it's called cause i just made that up!) stories I've read!

Please update soon!

I have a feeling the next chapter will be akward

-WCS
BSGirl chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
Wow! I absolutely love this fic. Please update soon; I cannot wait to read more.
Jully Reed chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
Dray with a job? My... P

That will be something to see!

Continue! Bisous,

Jully
ShesTalkingtoTheCar chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I just want to mention the irony of the Potters having a feud with a family named Montague, now you need to add a Capulet in there somewhere.
ArrancarMaiden chapter 5 . 6/20/2009
Poor Draco! Having to control himself! And having no idea of what courtship involves. great chapter, awaiting more.
985 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 .. Last Next »