Reviews for It Is By Our Choices We Are Judged
doxiesmom14 chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
wonderful chapter. i loved it and cant wait for more. is the potters going to find out about Harry's/Lio's status as a bearer
Makurayami Ookami chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
well done. beautifully written. this is great. loved it.
ArrancarMaiden chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
Aw, how sweet! Love Pewter. great chapter.
Rainbow2007 chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
i love it
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 5 . 6/27/2009
Great start to the story
EbonyBlack1 chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
This story is wonderful. I've never appreciated an OC as much as I appreciate Giuseppe “Perhaps not, but we can make your son disappear.” I loved it the things people will do to protect those considered family.
Hannah42992 chapter 5 . 6/25/2009
great chapter...i loved it. what will draco's courtship of harry go? will draco pass the tests? what will happen next? fantastic job...please continue with it...)
Would've0Could've0Should've chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
This is actually one of the best Drarry ( is that what it's called cause i just made that up!) stories I've read!

Please update soon!

I have a feeling the next chapter will be akward

-WCS
BSGirl chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
Wow! I absolutely love this fic. Please update soon; I cannot wait to read more.
Jully Reed chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
Dray with a job? My... P

That will be something to see!

Continue! Bisous,

Jully
ShesTalkingtoTheCar chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I just want to mention the irony of the Potters having a feud with a family named Montague, now you need to add a Capulet in there somewhere.
ArrancarMaiden chapter 5 . 6/20/2009
Poor Draco! Having to control himself! And having no idea of what courtship involves. great chapter, awaiting more.
Dreamweaver chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
Oh, dear. I wonder what Draco's going to do about THIS? And, considering that those two are pretty much the only friends that Harry's got in England right now, I wonder what the twins are going to think about all of this.

(Now, picture me with my eyes open really wide and being really excitable and hopping in my chair...)

D'ya think they'll give Draco the "if you hurt my friend" speech?

By the way, I'm curious. Do the rest of the Weasley family know that the twins know and are friends with and have Harry as their silent business partner (or at least that the money for their startup company was put up by him)?
ams71080 chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
Wow. That's a complicated courtship.

Amber