Reviews for It Is By Our Choices We Are Judged
Touch of the Wind chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
Wonderful story, I love how Lio interacts with his family and I can't wait to see how James and Lily react when they find out Lio is a Bearer! I also think you are writing Draco perfectly...his slytherin pride and cunning but he's a slyhterin in love!

I would like to see Mario's POV of Draco...maybe he feeds back to his family on the date!

Update soon please!
Hyper Hippie chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
Very good D

Very different from other stories that have a simular idea of Lily and James favourting Harry's brother and then Draco coming along. It makes this story very unique!

Can't wait for all your updates!
DarkKitsune18 chapter 7 . 7/4/2009
Im catholic(:... but honestly i would have no idea if you made a mistake :p haha.

great story so far- keep it goin!
Knightvanilla chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
Fantastic, Update son,
chantal marchon chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
I have really enjoyed your take on this plot. The story is interesting and not overly angsty. It is a fun read.
Chakahlah chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
I like How Lio put it. I have similar beleifs to him.
fairytopian chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
i like it. You have an interesting perspective to the religion vs. magic idea, but i like that it wont be a central theme.

Keep it up !

;:fairytopian:;
Makurayami Ookami chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
well written and that is an interesting curse. neat though.
joey chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
Interesting chapter. That is a different take on the passage. It could be taken as to not suffer one that does evil and during those times someone that did evil was called a witch most likely. Doesn't mean that they were refering to a magic user. *shrug* there are lots of ways to interperet the Bible. While it is a wonderful book and such we have to remember that it was orginally written a very, very, very long time ago when things and beliefs were much different then they are today. (I do not mean to offend anyone)

Anyway loved the date but why is Albus being so difficult it looks like he would want the courtship to go smoothly so Edmund doesn't have to take Lio's place.

Anyway nice chapter look forward to reading more
Kat chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
This story is very well done and I'm looking forward to reading more. I really liked how you brought in the balance between the wizarding world and the Catholic church. I'm also looking forward to finding out why Dumbledore is being so difficult. Is he going to be a homophobe in this one?
jbuggenz1 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
i started your story today and read everything you have and cant wait for more. I like au because I dont care for the way the original author finished the series. so update soon keep up the good work.
Hannah42992 chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
loved the date they went on. oh I'm not catholic either...I'm Lutheran so what you wrote looked good to me. what will happen next in the courtship? what new situation will arise? great jib...please continue with it...)
Hannah42992 chapter 6 . 7/3/2009
i really like this chapter and that draco's gifts were received so well in the family. will dumbledore try anything to get lio back since he knows his brother is not very powerful and awesome? how will lio and draco's first date go? great job...please continue with it...)
SoraXIII chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
An interesting chapter. I believed that Harry's perspective of the Church was quite interesting to read when he was explaining the meaning of the passage to Draco. It contradicts what he believes, changing many of his Wizarding England opinions.

Keep up the good work