Reviews for It Is By Our Choices We Are Judged
shiftyless chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
Very neat this here chapter is written well from start 2 finish
yuiop chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
wow this is good. I cant wait to read more!
ams71080 chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
Great chapter! I enjoyed it.

BELLE chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
This is a very refreshing take on the Twins-who-Lived scenario. I like the cultural aspect of courtships and the more civil breakup between Harry and the Potters. Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to your next update. Thanks.
Lientjuhh chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
I like it.. Well done.. :)
Atie chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
Hello Ryz,

Having read to many Drarrys and seen too much of it in fanon, I kinda dont read a lot of Drarry's nowadays, but I must say, your story has grabbed my attention and is not letting it go.

I like what you have been doing so far and cant wait to read more from you.

Lovely update and quite original from what I've seen.

Take care,

Meredith Caerwyn chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
I like this chapter.
doxiesmom14 chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
i love your story. great update. Is Lio going to find Remus, couldn't he send an owl to him? Where is Sirus?
Fandom Butterfly chapter 6 . 7/1/2009
I'm really enjoying this. It's rare to find a Twin!story that doesn't have James and Lily as jerks and/or abusers from the very beginning. I like how you had them start off as trying to do the best thing for Harry, and had them slide into thinking that Edmund was more important than anything because they didn't bother to get to know - or keep up with?- their other son.

I do have some questions though. Are we going to find out anything more about Remus? Or find out anything at all about Sirius and Pettigrew? Does anyone but Harry's Italian family and the Malfoy's know about Harry's being a Bearer? (Well, and the Healer.) What exactly does being an artisan entail?

Sorry to hit you with so many questions at once. :p You just got me really interested. ;)
red-crecent-moon chapter 6 . 7/1/2009
Aw this story is soo cute i love it hope the next chapters soon
Misplaced Angel chapter 6 . 7/1/2009
You have no idea how much I enjoy this story. Really, it's one of my favourites and one I go back to read again and again. I look for consistward to your updates, even if they arent consistent. Your writing style is somehow relaxing and I take great pleasure in your story while reading it.

I look forward to your next update,
Obsidian-Dragon-Phoenix chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
Great chapter, I love how the story is progressing.
Mireya Humbolt chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
Me facino el fic, me lo lei todo de golpe, por favor, por favor continualo, me encnata como pusiste a lucius y draco, me muero de ganas por saber como se comportara narcisa, los potter a pesar de ser algo malos me gusto como los manejaste, ojala y les hagas pasar apuros , lo de neville me hizo llorar, tienes que lograr que neville tenga una venganza sobre Edmund, espero con ansias la continuacion.

Mireya Humbolt

"Amar es entregarlo todo, sin resevras, ni condiciones, aunque al final solo quede llorar de dolor"
anakin potter evan chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
hi, absolutely brilliant story you have here. I couldn't stop once started. Just do a favor, Update soon, a lengthy one.
1,028 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 .. Last Next »