Reviews for It Is By Our Choices We Are Judged
Lientjuhh chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
I like it.. Well done.. :)
Sakura Lisel chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
I LOVE this story so far, and like the whole Harry and Draco romance, BUT I think they should put it on hold for awhile shouldn't they. With the whole possible Potter/Malfoy marriage contract hanging over their heads, and Lio REPEATEDLY refusing to honor it just because his birth parents are selfishly pressuring him to sign the contract in order to save the other one, I think Harry accepting Draco's courtship at this point would only make those gits think he's actually doing what THEY want him to do. *lol*

If anything, Harry should at least one day say that he refuses to let this relationship go any further unless Draco's dad cancels that stupid contract for good, or else everyone, other than his new family and friends, will think he's only with Draco just because of the contract if the Potters have been blabbing aboout it that is. *lol*
Chakahlah chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
that is so adorable! i love that this story is so sweet and you have the innate ability to know just when I need something that will give you cavities. Thanks you for updating
DesperateLoveKoi chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
OMG! I'm a first time reader to your story and i couldn't stop smiling while reading this. I think its soo sweet and cute and I just love it! I've never read a story with a plot like this and its quite refreshing to read. Its formal and some parts, I just love the angst, I don't know if you added that or would call it that, but I just love it when the main character suffer just a little (or more). Thank you for sharing this and I hope the next chapter will be up soon. Keep up the wonderful work.
ams71080 chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
Aw! So sweet!

Amber
mumimeanjudy chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
Another lovely chapter! I note that, although Lily signed her letter "Mum", she apparently wasn't hypocritical enough to sign it "Love, Mum". I look forward to the next chapter.
Knightvanilla chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
a sigh in happiness could explain it all. Absolutely awesome courtship D Update as soon as possible, cannot wait to read more!
annv chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
I love the way you write its almost like I can feel the emotions and understand the people
doxiesmom14 chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
wonderful chapter. i loved it and cant wait for more. is the potters going to find out about Harry's/Lio's status as a bearer
Makurayami Ookami chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
well done. beautifully written. this is great. loved it.
ArrancarMaiden chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
Aw, how sweet! Love Pewter. great chapter.
Rainbow2007 chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
i love it
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 5 . 6/27/2009
Great start to the story
EbonyBlack1 chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
This story is wonderful. I've never appreciated an OC as much as I appreciate Giuseppe “Perhaps not, but we can make your son disappear.” I loved it the things people will do to protect those considered family.
1,036 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 .. Last Next »