Reviews for It Is By Our Choices We Are Judged
Hannah42992 chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
all i have to say is thank God for Slytherins. if not harry and draco probably wouldn't get together. I'm glad Lucius is the good guy in this story. will harry accept the betrothal? how will the rest of harry's family take the news? great chapter...please continue with it...)
Sabaku no Sable chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
BURN HIM AT THE STAKE! i know dray would never hurt harry but still. BURN POTTER AT THE STAKE! EDMUND TOO!
Hannah42992 chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
i LOVE the story so far. will harry go home and his family be shocked of the changes that surround him? will draco and harry get together? if they do how will it happen? great job...please continue with it...)
shiftyless chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
Everything written described goodly

Will Harry/Lio return 2 England or will he stay in Italy?
Sammyson chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
Very nice and very interesting so far, I am looking forward to the rest of it. Well done and well written.
ShadowCub chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
More chapters!
dead feather chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
Interesting. I was a bit confused with Harry's age as well. But mainly I wanna know if he is the boy who lived or not?

How are things back in britain?

I know how lily saw Harry's childhood but how did Harry? did he dislike his parents when they left him or..?
Misplaced Angel chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
Me LIKEE! It's gorgeous, I love the idea and the way you've written it. Update soon please!
Zero Skye chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
This is different and new I like it, can't wait for the next chapter!
lifedotcalm chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
very eye-catchin story

lovin it

can't wait for the rest of it

and how it comes out

till then

Nikita Domolov chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
You're keeping me in suspence what about harry's parents. Will harry be going back to hogwarts soon. What about harry's brother? What classes does harry take in Italy. Please update soon because i can tell that this story is going to be Freaking Awsome

A toast of pancakes and whiskey to this great author!

ams71080 chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
Nice chapter.

Alexiad chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
Looks promising so far - I hope to see this story continued for many chapters to come ;). Thanks for writing!
Sweet-single chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
LOVE THIS FIC i regret not reading it earlier

kitten7315 chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
I love the story so far and can't wait to read more. Update soon please.
997 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 .. Last Next »