Reviews for It Is By Our Choices We Are Judged
Knightvanilla chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
What a lovely chapter, it was a smooth introdution when adding Draco to the script. Pitty it wasn't a little longer as I felt like i never wanted it to finish. Your a wonderful writer, in the way you convey emotion, characters and situations is amazing. okay, well Update as soon as possible D
Ello Beautiful chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
Please write more! I love it! Addicted Much? Lol x

Elly x
the croc chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
This is very cute. I hope you continue soon.
Rainbow2007 chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
i love it
adenoide chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
A good family take care of Harry more than his own's family. It will be better if Draco refuse to become a death eather. Harry is a bear so he can have a child and he won't want his child become an aim.
annv chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
loved it hope to read more please
crysallis chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
WOW! I absolutely love this! It is really well written and has a very interesting storyline. I am defiantly looking forward to more chapters!
Fire Dolphin chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
draco is very romantic isnt he? well i cant wait to see how draco and lio continue to interact. update
DarkAngel048 chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
Great chapter! Aw...so cute they meet harry. write more soon!
lunaisthebest chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
fantastic few chapters - i like the way that you have written draco and harry meeting and you have a lovely style of writting. great story :)
Maximum Ride all the way chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
this is incredible can't wait for more
semper paratis chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
I really liked Harry and Draco's first meeting. I am curious to see how their relationship is formed and develops. Seeing the Malfoy's courting the beloved youngest son of their Italian equals will definitely be interesting!

Good chapter!
Nikita Domolov chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
Great story so far but personally i think that the chapters are kinda short and i'm hoping that you could extend them a little longer. Because you kinda just skipped over most of Harry's life there's not a hole lot that i know about this Harry. Will the potters try and force harry into going back to hogwarts whats going on with the Zambibi family and who is Antonio and luca? One last question who will Harry be paired off with? I'm hoping for hp/dm any way love what you're doing so far.

Please update soon :P

Ciao,
ams71080 chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
Nice chapter.

Amber
Chakahlah chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
Wow, this story is amazing! I can't wait to see what happens next
981 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 .. Last Next »