Reviews for My Lovely Wrench Wench
Pure-Lyfe chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Very very sweet. :)

It had my heart aching and leaping for joy at the same time! XD
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Wow love it.
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
another type of story that i take interest still amazes me that even using just barely a couple of sentences can make a story out of its entirety...

some parts made me really laugh, others made me go "aww", others completely amused and bewildered, while some made a few tugs in my heartstrings...

great job!
Shingmei chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Cool~ I like these 50 sentences writing~ I like the 'Snow' one best, Sweetest to me~
Took-Baggins chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
fantastic! i haven't tried the one sentence thing yet, myself, but i imagine it must be pretty hard to convey so much in a single sentence!
Auto-Alchemechanicist chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Ok, dude, that was adorable. For reals. I hold them all as my favorites.

I adore 'Light' more, (shrieking in excitement)'cuz that's so true!

Anyways, I loved all this beautiful creations of yours! So cute and fun! And all of them, I ended up going like 'Aww'.

That was just awzum!

racooncity chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
whoa, this is great! There's not too many direct words, but it's balanced. At least in my eyes. This is COMPLETE! The bold titles are related to the words, and the grammar is great! Better than some fanfictions. I've saw a fanfic with an oh-my-god grammar, it's making me dizzy...oh well. One word for this: nice! But I'm kind of thinking, the outer title (you know, the 'My Lovely Wrench Wench', maybe it's not too suitable for these? Can you give a reason why you named this? If you're not busy, of cos. I'm not askin' for it really much, just wondering aloud. Good job!
The Crackin' Kraken chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Very cute. My favorite was Grave.
Mird chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Sorry about this, but...The entire time I was reading it, the only thing I could think was "This reminds me of an english assignment!"

No offense.