Reviews for Open Your Eyes: The Blood War
Jestrbob chapter 1 . 7/18
Nice start.

I found your story by following a favorite link. I see you are still writing. I hope you will soon return to this one and finish it off.

It could be done nicely I a few chapters. The role reversal of running a government vs. running a underground warfare it now reverse. Hit and run tactics are in Harry's Favor. Take out one DE at a time.
1ori ann chapter 1 . 6/29
I have enjoyed your storyline, thus far.
Although, you haven't updated since 2009, I will follow and hope for additional chapters.
You said you would be done by Christmas, just not which year.
I hope to read more soon.
hpfanscs chapter 1 . 6/13
A well written story with no conclusion. So disappointed that his was't able to be finished. Very well done on what you have given us. Thanks.
sistercity chapter 1 . 4/2
Just read this series...you promised to finish, yet dropped it instead, any particular reason?
Witchchild1234 chapter 1 . 3/25
Please update! Love this series so much! Looks really good!
stevefocus chapter 1 . 2/8
I assume that this story will go unfinished, its a shame as I really was enjoying this series.
V-rcingetorix chapter 1 . 2/3
Seven years since last update, so I believe it can be safely said that this fic is as complete as it shall get.

I can't really complain; you set things up so well I can easily imagine how the tale unfolds. Magic, mayhem, and maybe a marriage (just to keep up the 'm' words, yes?) down the road.

You write well. Thank you for the memories.
hawkswench chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Not sure if you plan on finishing this story?
karekid2004 chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
love the the story are you going to be finishing it anytime soon
sasel chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Haiii
I hope you continue to write to this FF.
sorry about my english
lg
murgel chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Hm, this has not seen an update in a looooong time. Have you abandoned it?
DeathWillNotPrevail chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
I hope this doesn't sound rude, but are you going to finish this story? I just binge read these series and I can't wait to see how it turns out! But when I looked at the update date, it's been six years. I really hope you continue this story because you're an excellent writer!
Marian MacKenzie chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
I really enjoy reading this series. Any chance of this final part being finished?
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
nice can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
I love your stories. They are very well written although there were a few errors (your stories of the oye series I mean.) I sincerely hope you do finish this series. _