Reviews for Open Your Eyes: The Blood War
I love your stories. They are very well written although there were a few errors (your stories of the oye series I mean.) I sincerely hope you do finish this series. _
studyofchaos chapter 1 . 1/19
I just found your stories recently and have burned my way through this series over the past few days. I see you are writing other stories currently but do hope you come back to finish this series it is quite good.
Akashru chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Hey, Liked the way the triology was progressing so far, but I'm guessing that you d not plan to continue it since there has not been any activity for almost 6 yrs now. Would like to see this off to the end. :(. Excellent job so far. :)
FrictionX42 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Fantastic story thus far. I have enjoyed it immensely. One of the things I have appreciated is the timing you've used for some of the most important things. Harry and Hermoine relationship, for instance. It's not instantly perfect, it takes time, effort and dedication on both sides to get to where you put them.
S.Peridot chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Can't really answer your question seeing as all the movie have already came out.
I would really like to know if you plan on ever completing this fic. I really enjoyed reading your stories!

Sarah
Hermione Amanda Potter chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I hope this gets completed I love the series
corwyn chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
cool story so far. i hope you get a chance to continue it.
metallicakiki121 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Et 0
csheila chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
It looks good.

I'll keep watching for the rest.
lucky7d chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Are you going to finish this fic if not I don't want to start reading the second story just to be left hanging with the 3rd, any way you have done a good job with the first part that I have finished reading I hope you will complete this one too. Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Update please!

Amazing! I love this story so much!

So much better than the ordinal

Keep writing the good stuff!
liz.barden chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This is a great series, I hope you finish it sometime!
mlynd chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
hope you come back to this
Shadow315 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I'm really excited to find out how this ends! I've enjoyed reading so far and can't wait to find out more!

MORE SOON!