Reviews for Open Your Eyes: The Blood War
bryan314 chapter 1 . 7/7
8 years. Is this dead? I was enjoying this one. Oh well, thanks for the entertainment. I'll follow just in case your muse strikes.
Annelynn1 chapter 1 . 6/19
I enjoy your work. Hope you finish this project. Thank for writing.
vickety chapter 1 . 6/5
It is sad that you have abandoned this. This Harry is so great. And even Ron is endearing. Please consider continuing this!
Really enjoyed the two and a bit books in this storyline. Thanks for writing them !
Pathseekerme chapter 1 . 2/22
I really have enjoyed this series of stories; you are a very talented writer and chemprof is an awesome beta and writer. I like the way your writing makes me see things in my head like a movie. Your descriptions make that so, and your characters seem so real! They sound and act like real people... Thanks for writing this series of stories!
preeves chapter 1 . 1/4
Wow. Great series of stories, but I would love to read the end of it. Thank you for the work you have put into it - the charater development and plot is great. Preeves
josamen1 chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
I hope you'll be able to finish this trilogy. I enjoyed the first 2 stories in this trilogy and would like to see it concluded :)
Gowronkl chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
I am really enjoying this trilogy. It has brought character development to the forefront and it also sets up great scene background. I would love to see it back on track and to find the end of the story. Please. Great, great story.
Raye of the Sunshine chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
I've really enjoyed reading all these stories. You've put a unique perspective on how Voldemort does things, as well as who lives and dies. Of course I also love the Harmony pairing and how you handle Ron. Bashing is fun and all, but I like to see a reformed and more mature Ron most.

I know it's been years but I'd still like to answer the question: I definitely thought the sixth movie was made into a romantic comedy, which I didn't like very much, since for the seventh movie they had to jump right back into the serious tone the last few books had. I did like how they made Hermione less aggressive against Harry though. I'll always hate how she acted in the sixth book. Hermione always believes Harry, or at least gives him the benefit of the doubt. And if there's one thing that I'd change about the last book, it's the two of them getting together. Hardly any of the story would change; there just wouldn't be a random kiss for house elves and Harry would realize that what he had with Ginny was just a frivolous high school romance.
bookjunkie1992 chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Please continue. This story is so good!
ConyFarias chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
I hope you can end the trilogy, it's really good
otakumick chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
I like this series, I hope you continue this story.
Jestrbob chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Nice start.

I found your story by following a favorite link. I see you are still writing. I hope you will soon return to this one and finish it off.

It could be done nicely I a few chapters. The role reversal of running a government vs. running a underground warfare it now reverse. Hit and run tactics are in Harry's Favor. Take out one DE at a time.
1ori ann chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
I have enjoyed your storyline, thus far.
Although, you haven't updated since 2009, I will follow and hope for additional chapters.
You said you would be done by Christmas, just not which year.
I hope to read more soon.
hpfanscs chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
A well written story with no conclusion. So disappointed that his was't able to be finished. Very well done on what you have given us. Thanks.