Reviews for Open Your Eyes: The Blood War
Noeljulia16 chapter 1 . 4/23
What the heck happened whered you go?
AslansHow24 chapter 1 . 4/7
This was written years ago. Do u intend to write more?
Volksbrot chapter 1 . 2/6
I really hope you finish this story one day, the other two were brilliant and I believe this will be too if you finish it.
Hope to see you coming back to this story one day,
Volksbrot
Vegasman chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
I hope you update soon it's Great!
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
who the hell came first if Hermione was second of 102? I can see Ravenclaws being between her and Harry, but with 11 OWLs which is pretty high someone must be more driven and smarter than Hermione, which I find hard to imagine.
bryan314 chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
8 years. Is this dead? I was enjoying this one. Oh well, thanks for the entertainment. I'll follow just in case your muse strikes.
Annelynn1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
I enjoy your work. Hope you finish this project. Thank for writing.
vickety chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
It is sad that you have abandoned this. This Harry is so great. And even Ron is endearing. Please consider continuing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
Really enjoyed the two and a bit books in this storyline. Thanks for writing them !
Pathseekerme chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
I really have enjoyed this series of stories; you are a very talented writer and chemprof is an awesome beta and writer. I like the way your writing makes me see things in my head like a movie. Your descriptions make that so, and your characters seem so real! They sound and act like real people... Thanks for writing this series of stories!
preeves chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Wow. Great series of stories, but I would love to read the end of it. Thank you for the work you have put into it - the charater development and plot is great. Preeves
josamen1 chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
I hope you'll be able to finish this trilogy. I enjoyed the first 2 stories in this trilogy and would like to see it concluded :)
Gowronkl chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
I am really enjoying this trilogy. It has brought character development to the forefront and it also sets up great scene background. I would love to see it back on track and to find the end of the story. Please. Great, great story.
Raye of the Sunshine chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
I've really enjoyed reading all these stories. You've put a unique perspective on how Voldemort does things, as well as who lives and dies. Of course I also love the Harmony pairing and how you handle Ron. Bashing is fun and all, but I like to see a reformed and more mature Ron most.

I know it's been years but I'd still like to answer the question: I definitely thought the sixth movie was made into a romantic comedy, which I didn't like very much, since for the seventh movie they had to jump right back into the serious tone the last few books had. I did like how they made Hermione less aggressive against Harry though. I'll always hate how she acted in the sixth book. Hermione always believes Harry, or at least gives him the benefit of the doubt. And if there's one thing that I'd change about the last book, it's the two of them getting together. Hardly any of the story would change; there just wouldn't be a random kiss for house elves and Harry would realize that what he had with Ginny was just a frivolous high school romance.
bookjunkie1992 chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Please continue. This story is so good!