Reviews for The Kite Flying Woman of the Dragon's Teeth
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
It's a bit strange reading something from first person POV. I liked this, though. Very entertaining.
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Very nice! It's an enjoyable yarn one-shot that adds to the aftermath believably. I like the picture it paints of Zuko's mum.
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That was kind of hilarious (I crack up whenever someone says 'That's rough, buddy', and this time it was said TO Zuko. Sorry, but it's just funny), and a really interesting style. I liked that guy :D

And 'Avatar Kyoshi's tits' as a swear made me laugh. Such a weird exclamation... xD

Thimble chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
That's an awesome story.
You lost me at chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
You lost me at

"Wait... Avatar Kiyoshi's tits! You're the Firelord!"

couldn;t you have phraised that better.

wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This is brilliant. Love this. LOVE this. This is like a real story- and has tons of awesomesauce to spare!

Vespera chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I really enjoyed the POV in this. Very unique.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
O_O Very interesting. Never seen a fic like this.

I liked it.
Thornwitch chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Awesome. Love the storyteller's "voice". And the suggestion of Airbending survivors/descendants in the Earth kingdom.
Spiritus Erroneus chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
What a great story! Exceptionally well-told. I love the voice; I could practically hear the story-teller. Very good. Keep it up!
Bullet in the Brainpan- Squish chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Amazing, simply amazing. I loved this story. it's so much fun to read it outloud. amazing
stingrae90 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I loved this. I'm not quite sure why, but this type of storytelling is one of my favorites, and the fact it's this random guy telling Zuko about his mom, when he doesn't even realize he's talking to the Fire Lord, made it hilarious to read. I liked that you pulled in a reference to Hakoda and his warriors. Nice to see what he was doing all those years he was away from the South Pole.

I loved the end, especially. 'Is he gone?'

Angelfly06 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
really cool! i liked it!
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Bloody hey... THAT WAS FUNNY! 'Avatar Kiyoshi's Tits! Your the firelord!' Lol
Firelord Lionheart chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
There are plenty of mistakes here with grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure. Also some with spelling. It's kinda confusing to read at some points. Oh, and the Fire Lord would be addressed as "my lord" or "you lordship", since he's a lord.