Reviews for Your Sweetness
ritzkiaprilia chapter 5 . 6/5
Wow this story really interesting, hope someday you will pick up this story again
Really curious with how Jiyu changed over the years, is her personality will be different? or somehow she still the same Jubei but more mature? mix between Jubei Yagyuu and Jiyu? Yup, I'm definitely curious.
princessanastasia6467 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
nice
ladygoddess8 chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
I can't wait to see how Jiyu changed over the years.
Kayos05 chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
This is one of the few Jubei fics. Keep it up its a great story so far.
ladygoddess8 chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
Oh, I think I know what will happen. Glad to see a chapter!
ladygoddess8 chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
Not many Jubei-chan fanfics out there. Glad to find at least one. I might write one but am unsure. Hope to see an update.
apl85 chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
I enjoyed your new chapter. I wish it was a little longer though... looking forward to chapter four
Roflroflrofl chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I'm really digging this story, can't wait for the next chapter.
apl85 chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
I really like your story so far, it sounds very interesting. Keep up the good work...
Hofftailing chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
Looks like her past is catching up to her quicker than she first intended. Life's like that.
Hofftailing chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I'm very glad you started a post-series story about my two favorite reincarnated ninja hotties.

I've always hoped they'd do another series with Fressia and Jiyuas as older, and actually looking like their armour-clad counterparts.

Nice start, and please continue because seeing Freesia, years older, still obsessing over Jiyu is quite...cute.