Reviews for Sandwich Dreams
thatsjustpammy chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
Love this. Why have u stopped!
isabelDiaz chapter 10 . 7/18/2011
I dont know what year that October 7th was supposed to fall on, but c'mon! Update please! I want to know what happens next! Thank you :)
kkmreads chapter 10 . 2/22/2011
Please please please please please continue this story! I love Bella & how snarky she is. Not to mention Jake - love him! I can't wait to see how things turn out with Edward & if anything happens with Emmett & Alice.
Kisst2047 chapter 10 . 1/24/2011
It would be so fucking awesome if you continued this story! I love it!
lolafalana71 chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
It has been so long since you have updated but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come back to this story! LOVE IT so much!

tara-louise chapter 10 . 7/2/2010
I love this snarky Bella, hmmm Esme needs a swift kick up the... for her behaviour, alice is awesome and emmets antics are just perfect. Is this story going to continue ( I hope so) I'm really enjoying it ;D
trinlover07 chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
i really really really love this story omg i hope you hurry and right somemore im in love with this story now!

your an awsome righter but youde be even better if you didnt have bella cuss in like every sentence say what your tryin to say sometimes with out the 'f' word or gd!

no offence or anything!

sincerelly trinlover!
tinkerbell-651 chapter 10 . 3/7/2010
hi i really like this story and was wondering if it was going to be continued or not! please say it is! i love the bluntness of Bella and i really love Jacob... this story makes me laugh so much!
mbartos8404 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
hm... September? Come on just another chapter or 12 to finish it up..?

P.S I liked the one shot thats how i found this... I like your brain :-)
rylansmom05 chapter 10 . 1/23/2010
Please for all the is fucking holy continue this story! This story has quickly became on of my favorites! " Thou shall not leave readers fucking hanging " LOL...seriously though I'm addicted.
maggiejoma chapter 10 . 1/13/2010
have truly enjoyed this story... please come back... I hope you plan to finish it...:)
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
BloodiedFreak chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
"Feedback is my own personal heroin… please help a sister out and feed her addiction!"

Umm, I'm sorry, i'm not an enabler! LOL :D

Though I'm loving the story so far, keep it up.
scrosby66 chapter 10 . 12/23/2009
Wow! This is so not what I thought it was when I read the title. This is wonderful, not some fluffy piece about working at a sandwich shop, although that wouldn't have been bad, but the depth of poor Bella is tangible through your words. I really like this story, thanks so much for writing it for us!
AnnieKacal chapter 10 . 11/29/2009