Reviews for Tales From A Linen Closet
Mary Mab chapter 2 . 3/21/2015
He is not what people think of him and now she nows ... Wow that is kewl and I want more... I have only one more chapter man... ;p ;) ;p
Mary Mab chapter 3 . 3/21/2015
How sweet and I almost wish you had left the lemons in but ah well... It's beatiful just like that and I want more ... ;p ;) ;p
This Username Is Classified chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
So sweet!
lajumepa chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Hello, I remeber reading this story before and enjoying it very much. I'm glad it now has an ending that ties up all the stories together. But is there anywhere I can find this story with those two extra chapters?
LuV3nZbLu-hIm3 chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
this is kind of... "CUTE!" the story itself is amazing... I like the pairings you show in this story... kyaaa can't wait to read another of this kind of story to be made! It's just sad I didn't read the story of kakuzuxino and hidanxsakura... but the story of itachixtenten and kisamexhinata was sooo "charming, cute (name it all!)", it made me squeal in delight to read this... I wanted to read the lemons too! if you could send it to me by email: THANKS IN ADVANCE! Love It!
DestinyBlitz chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Oh wow! I love these pairings! I've never seen any of them, apart from Hidan x Sakura! I swear, I loved every minute of this story. So well-written, relaxing, and...ever so cute! Instant favourite, that's for sure!
Anoni Mos666 chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
I am confused...did it all happen? And did the girls, you know, end up with the guys?...I am confused... : }D (Mustache Man)
acetwolf94 chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
I love it! Please add a sequel!
acetwolf94 chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
What if Hinata and Kisame get together? Like she runs off to him instead of getting married to someone she doesn't love or even know? Then if Tenten runs off to be with Itachi for some reason. The same with Hidan and Sakura and Kakuzu and Ino.
alexander chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
oh god the bit with Jiraya nearly killed me XD
punkrockcandy chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
I love this one! Too bad itachi really doesn't get his share of fun in most stories I have come across! It would be awesome if there was a continuation and it's next spring and hidan returns to find Sakura and kisame follows up on what he said to hinata at the end!
punkrockcandy chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Itachis scenes r always cut short in most stories I have read and always leave me wanting a lemon scene with him in it. :(.
punkrockcandy chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Oh my gosh that was such an intense lemon! Damn him for being so good at what he did teasing her like that and then finally giving in... That was as good as the lemon in Hummingbird between Kisame and Hinata... Wow this one was too gooooood... And I loved how u unused the chapter with Sakura replaying the moment in her head. Sounds realistic ;)
punkrockcandy chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I'm hoping there is some lemony stuff in here with kisame or hidan :). Oh and itachi! Lol deidara sister... That cracked me up... And it's refreshing to read a lemon about the Akatsuki and include another male character from Naruto that ISN'T from the Akatsuki like Kakashi! And Pervy Sage :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
please continue this! it was so amazing!