Reviews for Down By The Swimming Hole
jbfrancis chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Wha...wait, you can't do that! Com'on! Good gravy, all that tease...please say there's more? *grumble* Okay, real review; somehow, without getting too detailed, you've painted a very vivid picture. I can see the barn, the field, the swimming warf. great stuff. And I was a little worried Alice might be OOC, but her anger brings her back around, as well as going after what she wants. love it, love the story. REALLY hope there's more. :)
stephibaby chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
:O oh my gosh come on! the stephenie meyer-esque skip over of the juicy play by play is totally uncalled for. i quite like it when jasper is a cowboy. cowboy jasper and jasper on a motorbike are my two main weaknesses. you should never tease a girl like that EVER!

please ma'am, can i have some more?

btw: i fell in love with orson brawl the moment i heard it, and all because of that particular part. I LOVE YOU ROCK AND ROLL!
forgotten22 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Well forever there they were just teasing each other (and therefore us just a little too much) lol Now my mind is trying go back to fill in the blanks of them down at that swimming hole all bothered and wet :) My imagination is going to run wild with that ;) What a shame that she was caught by her daddy. haha Would love to see her explanation of that one. And her daddy's reaction to it as well. lol Well that was rather enjoyable! Great job! :)
twiligthlolita chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
you mhave to continuie this and soon! i can't wait to know what happened and to read about wetjasper!
Voldemort Perfumes chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I am now stroking that review button. xD

This was certainly my definition of an afternoon delight. VERY entertaining, and my mind's getting away from me now, filling up the gap of what happened down at the swimmin hole. Yummy.

Thanks for writing this, it was very... refreshing. *Eyes the lake outside the window*

I think a swim might be in order.