Reviews for Water is Thicker Than Blood
RavenRainbowRose chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
AWESOME. Took me forever to read it, though. Long. But good. I love the part with "Run away if you want to live, you fool!"
dl chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Great writing. Very thoughful
lookupandsee chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
wow. Great backstory for Aqualad! Nice work!
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Wonderful story! I especially liked how you ended it. That's really sad about Atlantean's not having tear-ducts. I had this awesome visual of Aqualad in the crowd though, feeling the emotions. Beautiful moment in the story. Nice job. :D
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This is great!

Anymore?
Wind Blown Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Okay, this story was both hilarious and kinda sad all at the same time. The part about the pinata had me in stiches! Poor Aqualad, his backstory was so sad. I really liked the friendship between him and Speedy throughout. The little details (like why Aqualad didn't like coffee) just made the story so much more real, for lack of better word. Keep up the great work!
DarkestInk chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Aw! This is the best Teen Titans fic I've ever read! You got the characters' personalities down perfectly and I love the friendship between Speedy and Aqualad. XD 3
Music Freak chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
This made my day. Thank you.
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
OMG, Babs. This was so so so so SO good. Seriously. I'm like, flailing in the good way right now. As usual, your characterization is spot-on perfect, and everything about this is fab.

On a side note, I have missed our chats so much. Real Life has been so busy, but we need to chat soon. Or something. :) *hugs*
moonstar274 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Wow, this is a great story! I loved it! Wonderful work, I throughly enjoyed it! (