Reviews for Snow Covered Rendezvous
kazuto chapter 6 . 2/24
Yaaay A new chapter! I loved this chapter especially the fluff! Can't wait to read the next one! :3
Maddie Hess chapter 1 . 1/8
Off so a good start
First of all, elves are perpetually children. So why does Evelyn have a "bust?"
Second: Elves perpetually wear Christmas colors. So why is Evelyn wearing a blue spaghetti-strap dress with a black jacket? Can you really see a Christmas elf wearing that?
Third: If Evelyn is so insecure and unconfident about her looks, then why does she describe her appearance in such glowing terms?
brooklynn.meyer.9 chapter 6 . 1/1
This was a good chapter, I hope to see more!
Abby chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
Please, Please, Please finish this story! I want to know what happens next so badly!
brooklynn.meyer.9 chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
This is a good story and I hope u continue
Half-Full117213 chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
Hey, I feel a little weird because I just looked at the reviews and saw all the reviews I made on this story! I was so embarrassed, I looked obsessed! :$ But, now I have an account and I HAVE added both story and author to my list! Would love for you to continue your story, Half-Full
Victoria Andersen chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
Please, please, please continue! and yes, it should be in Bernard's POV.
storyteller0117 chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
Oooooooo! You defiantly should. That would be awesome.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please Update!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Updates 'are Golden drops of' sunshine and pleasure for readers!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
UPDATE UPDATE WE'D ALL LOVE YOU TO UPDATE!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Personally this is one of my fave chapters! XD PWEASE PWEASE PWEASE UPDATE!
kaia chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
o god that was funny! keep writing you've done a great job so far
Kay chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS. IT'S SOCUTE AND CHAPTER 5 WAS AMAZING.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »