Reviews for The JC Catalogue
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Hahahaha rereading this again and totally laughing out loud all the way
Aundielen chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
This was awesome. And all of it true. Looool
littlesweetcupcake chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
awesome
skadoo chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Love this! And I think you have included all of the different scenarios on FFN.
Kerry J chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Hilarious! And so TRUE!

Favourited!
rosie chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Brilliant:) I am laughing so hard at the minute! Thanks so much for posting this: it's made my day:)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Ahh, J/C are such fertile creatures, arent they?
ElsieJo chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I LOVE THIS! So funny, and I love funny. Though, I haven't seen theme 5 or 8... and now I really, really want to. :)
ghosteye99 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
An Interesting list - I made a forum of my own to add a few of mine (the url is on my profile if you want to have a look)
hester4418 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Hilarious! And so true! :-)))
Lady Callista chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
LOL! So funny, and so totally true. Although I don't think I've found a fic with theme 8 yet, the rest are becoming much too familiar. And now I have a crazy idea that I want to write a story for each theme, lol.
KJaneway115 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This is very funny.
CKLizzy chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
OMG, this is hilarious! Even better because I think I've read almost everything you described as a story already *lol*

And just the other day I was thinking about the Q interference... :D

But, anyway, I think I love the turbolift one most. The crew plotting to get them together is still most funny ;)

Thank you for sharing this!
KellynKupcake chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I loved it! You did such a good job! I have literally read everyone of those fanfics a thousand times over all written by different people with slightly different story lines but the themes are always the same. Really well done. You managed to make me laugh quite a lot :)
lem chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
who hooo hoooo! made my day, thanks :)