Reviews for Of Mischievous Boys and Strawberry Cakes
kittenlover28 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
i loved it :)
Creepy.Me chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Lol. I was like AYYYIIIEEEEHHH :" hope you write more of this. It's really good. The plot was really original :)
Princessmelodina chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute

I want you to write more that was adorable!

that was so fuzzy and cute !

i wanna hug my fluffy cat cuase your story made me want to cuddle!

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW that was just to cute!
Starred chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
please continue the story is really good i wanna know what is gonna happen next and maybe more lemon pleaseeeee!
Amanda Mullins chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Ooh I like this! It's so cute and I love how he just dropped the cutesyness at the end when he told her how old he really was...kinda makes ya wonder what she does afterward hehe.
KatelySmiling chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
it was interesting
RememberMe-soon chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Awesomely cute! I love it. Hunny was perfect and I find his love stories so sweet. My kind of refreshing lol. I do wish there was more. *sigh* I guess I'll just have to deal. Very well written, I was kinda worried at first. Mostly with 'Why the hell does Hunny need a babysitter?', but your ending was rich (like chocolate lol) and made it even funnier. Favs! -
toxicAcrylix chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I would have been shocked too if a 10-year-old turned out to be a 17-year-old! Wouldn't you?
kasseybaby123 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
can i copy this and continue wear my imagination left off? ill give full credit to you u can contact me on youtube my account name is kasseybaby123
Smiles-and-Bubblegum chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
That was adorable plain and simple. I'd never considered this pairing before but after reading this...I kind of like it.I think you wrote the characters pretty well. It was a really good read so thank you for writtting it.
KandHforever chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
KAWII! I'm glad I found a hunny and haruhi story...not that many of those.

This is soo original...I bet you came up with the idea in the bathroom.
honey-fanboy chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
that was great -
Arani chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Definitely one of the best Hani/Haruhi fics I've read. I feel so bad for Hani...they should really play up his actual age more in the series. Yeah, they talk about underestimating him, but...well, he's /seventeen/. He needs to drop the facade once in a while. Still love him though. :)

I really like this story.
Tsukasa-kun chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
That was one of the cutest stories I have ever read! Hunny is my fave character and you wrote it so perfectly! (lol for some reason as I was picturing his room I pictured King Morpheu's play room in "Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland" XD)
FeatherBerry chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Haha, this was great! I would have imagined Haruhi went like "WHAT!"

So cute _