Reviews for Failing Truth
Lenila chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Now that's a really nice one. Hard to understand, why there are so few watch-FFs. Do people not dare because the books are simply too brilliant? Anyway - I did like your idea of filling in one more missing piece, the books did not show us. The characters seemed pretty much "in char", too. Would like to read more. Greetings from Germany, Lenila.
Green Rain chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Oh my freaking God. This is bloody amazing.

I'm a huge fan of The Watches, but personally I thonl Lukyanenko didn't capture Egor's caracter quite as well as you did. At least for now. I still haven't finished reading Last Watch.

You showed his suspicion, but still showed he just wanted to belong, though he would rather not belong than do something he didn't believe in.

Bloody brilliant (I'm not British, I just like that word - bloody)!

Please, go on. Write more.
A no longer active account chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I'll hold back from talking about how great Night Watch itself is, especially the characters, and instead say I think this fic was really down to earth and smooth to read because of it. Yet you also still managed to bring in that edge of wonder that I reckon should always be a border around your sights when it comes to reading all and anything that is Night Watch...

You got the balance, so this is very well written :)
Gothmayden chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Great! We need more Night Watch fanfic...especially of this calibre...puts what Ive written so far to shame :) Keep it up!