Reviews for End
Gabwr chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Tragic and beautifully written.
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Tragic, but way, way to vague - what was the thing, why didn't Jack destroy something that dangerous, what did it do to Ianto - like I said, sadly lacking in info here, dude. Kinda pisses me off, if you want the truth - like the end of the book's been ripped out and it was the only copy ever. URG!
kausingkayn chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Wow. That was strong. So happy that didn't happen, but still. Amazing, as always.
Englishpudding chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
*Does visual equivalent of putting my fingers in my ears while la la la-ing*

Well,if I can't see it,it didn't happen...right?

xx
captainme chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Omg, that was SO sad... heartbreaking.

Very glad that didn't happen in the show, would have sucked.

:( Poor Ianto.
x-Athenea-x chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
*gulp*

So sad :(
Baconaise-Light chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
this was so good...but it made me so sad. I can just imagine it going this way and Ianto not being able to cope...you wrote it perfectly. well done!
LittleMissTake chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
'severe angst', you got that right. damn, that was the reason i didn't ask for that one to be extended, even though it did intrigue me, but i couldn't resist reading it anyway. brilliant writing as usual- what i often struggle to believe in suicide fics is why now? what sparked the decision? and this deals with it really well- because he can, and because it would be easy where usually it wouldn't. love the sort of peace of the death as well- no mess, no fuss, very ianto. gotta go find some hurt/comfort to cheer myself up now.
Rabid Badger chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Oh, this hurt. In a good way, mind you, simply because, even on the show, Ianto healed slowly, and I honestly think there was a point where, if he'd had access to this kind of technology, he would've used it.
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
So terribly sad, but beautifully written as always.

Gx
Elanor16 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
*wipes away tears*

wow. beautifully written, and so sad.
The Original Geek chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Wow, you weren't kidding when you said it was a bit angsty! Great story, though.
gaia-x-goddess chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
*Sob.*

I loved it...

xx
toobeauty chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
OMG, you brought tears to my eyes just over my afternoon coffee! this is so heartbreaking but beautifully written ...
Healthy Obsession chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
This one... was remarkably painful to read. I'm not entirely sure why. God, I'd miss Ianto if he died, no matter how he went.

Beautifully written as usual.