Reviews for The Tarot Twins
Elunem chapter 19 . 11/15
This is a fabulous story! You had a whole narrative including all the characters without any of it seeming gratuitous or dragging. I thought the insight into how different parents cope with the loss of a child was great - it's easy to judge what McGee's parents did - and it looks like Gibbs & Jenny's strategy is kinder - but I can imagine losing a child like that is incredibly soul-destroying and realistically does have the potential to turn one into a 'bad parent'.
Elunem chapter 7 . 11/15
Hah! That's a great DiNozzo line.
Elunem chapter 4 . 11/15
Ahhh. Please don't let Tim be a previous victim... or his siblings... or... Eeek!
Elunem chapter 2 . 11/15
DiNozzo's comment about McGee being good at what the Kids were thinking reminded me that he was a navy kid, too. Uh-oh, I just realised this is labelled 'Crime/Angst'. I adore McGee so I hope it doesn't reveal anything too sad about his past...
Elunem chapter 1 . 11/15
Just starting this story. I know I won't be able to comment on every chapter, but I wanted to let you know I'm interested in where this is going!
Latarra chapter 19 . 8/15
Great story.
Fandomlover987 chapter 19 . 6/5
I absolutely love this story! It is very well written and you got the characters spot on :) I think my favotite part was when they pretened to be Tim's family. They all are his family just not by blood and I love how easy it was for them to get into their "roles". Anyway you mentioned a sequel, but I couldn't find it. Did you decide not to write The Gemini and the Magician? Or is it someplace else? If you haven't written it then I hope you do decide to write it at some point. I know this story is pretty old and it's highly unlikely that there is or will ever be a sequel, but I would love to see a sequel someday. I'll keep my hopes up XD
Dee474 chapter 19 . 10/11/2019
great story. where do i find the sequel?
daffyduck527 chapter 19 . 8/1/2019
I just finished reading "The Tarot Twins" and I enjoyed it very much. I noticed you mentioned a sequel. Have you decided against writing it? I suppose it isn't necessary but I would be interested in seeing how it finally ends. Looking forward to more of your stories. I find them well written with excellent story lines.
PorcelanaRota chapter 1 . 7/8/2018
9oooo9 a
dawnofmagic chapter 19 . 11/16/2017
A very touching story
Guest chapter 19 . 7/23/2017
Rest in peace, we will miss you
Dagger Queen chapter 19 . 3/24/2017
Have you ever start TG&TM? If so, where can I find it?
Melissa chapter 19 . 12/22/2016
I kinda want Tim to be able to turn to both of his families. I want the two to be combined into one. For Sarah to find out about Terry (Terrence). For Tim's parents to see how bad they messed up; to see that by not allowing Tim to talk about his brother stunted his healing, made moving on harder, made getting out of his comfort zone (computers) harder. It'd be nice if somehow, unbeknownst to Tim & his parents, that Sarah knew.
Melissa chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
You just happened to use the names of my two brothers for this story. Kyle is 7 years older than Keven. Mom was constantly mixing them up, when the boys did something to upset her (which it took a lot to upset her), or if she was talking about something that one of them had done. Often it happened if Kyle was in the room & she was talking about Keven, or the other way around. She often got it straightened out in a few seconds. If she didn't straighten it out we still knew who she was talking about based on what one of them had done, or would do.

Kyle unfortunately died last July, about a year & a half ago, by now. He'd been sick for awhile. She doesn't confuse Keven & Kyle anymore, but now occasionally she'll mix up Keven & Carl (my uncle/her brother). Their name (all three of them) start with the same sound. The reason my mom confuses Keven & Carl is because is making uncle Carl a crocheted blanket (something she's very good at).

She not mentally slow, in fact she hardly forgets anything, but sometimes your brain fills in details, & makes certain leaps, on its own, some of which need correction to go in the right direction. You should watch the t.v. show "Brain Games," if you can, it'll give you a lot more insight into the way the brain works. It might possibly even add another depth you your later stories. Even if you don't use it in a future story, it's still worth looking into; it'll help you to understand people & why they do what they do, or how they could miss some things (there's more involved than just being observant, as you'll see).