Reviews for The Tarot Twins
Dagger Queen chapter 19 . 3/24
Have you ever start TG&TM? If so, where can I find it?
Melissa chapter 19 . 12/22/2016
I kinda want Tim to be able to turn to both of his families. I want the two to be combined into one. For Sarah to find out about Terry (Terrence). For Tim's parents to see how bad they messed up; to see that by not allowing Tim to talk about his brother stunted his healing, made moving on harder, made getting out of his comfort zone (computers) harder. It'd be nice if somehow, unbeknownst to Tim & his parents, that Sarah knew.
Melissa chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
You just happened to use the names of my two brothers for this story. Kyle is 7 years older than Keven. Mom was constantly mixing them up, when the boys did something to upset her (which it took a lot to upset her), or if she was talking about something that one of them had done. Often it happened if Kyle was in the room & she was talking about Keven, or the other way around. She often got it straightened out in a few seconds. If she didn't straighten it out we still knew who she was talking about based on what one of them had done, or would do.

Kyle unfortunately died last July, about a year & a half ago, by now. He'd been sick for awhile. She doesn't confuse Keven & Kyle anymore, but now occasionally she'll mix up Keven & Carl (my uncle/her brother). Their name (all three of them) start with the same sound. The reason my mom confuses Keven & Carl is because is making uncle Carl a crocheted blanket (something she's very good at).

She not mentally slow, in fact she hardly forgets anything, but sometimes your brain fills in details, & makes certain leaps, on its own, some of which need correction to go in the right direction. You should watch the t.v. show "Brain Games," if you can, it'll give you a lot more insight into the way the brain works. It might possibly even add another depth you your later stories. Even if you don't use it in a future story, it's still worth looking into; it'll help you to understand people & why they do what they do, or how they could miss some things (there's more involved than just being observant, as you'll see).
tasha chapter 19 . 7/21/2016
love it
elanga.blake chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
i really loved the story and i've looked for the sequel and have not been able to find it. i was wondering if it was some where else or if you haven't posted it yet. i would really love to read it the story was really good. thank you for you story.
Tbookworm chapter 19 . 6/22/2016
Have you decided not to write The Gemini and the Magician, or did you change the title? I would really enjoy reading more of this story line. As always thank you for sharing your work and I look forward to reading more stories by you soon.
ENIGMA LADY chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
FYI
Still patiently waiting for sequel
Thanks
Atz chapter 12 . 11/4/2015
Ah! I love how Mrs McGee just dug herself in when she told Gibbs that he can't relate to losing a child
Atz chapter 8 . 11/4/2015
I'm enjoying your story. Still in middle. But just wanted to add that I'm pretty sure Israel doesn't use the death penalty. In connection with ziva's comment
Guest chapter 19 . 11/3/2015
It's been a long time, but are we going to get the sequel, the gaining and the Macigian?
GeekyBookConsummer chapter 9 . 10/29/2015
I read this two years ago and I couldn't stop thinking about it. It is a horrible but beautiful fanfic! Love it!
smithknk1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Where is the next story The Gemini and the Magician? Didn't find it here...
Guest chapter 19 . 6/25/2015
Are you going to do the sequel?
Cassandra30 chapter 19 . 3/28/2015
Excellent!

PSST Where is the sequel?
Cassandra30 chapter 18 . 3/28/2015