Reviews for Unexplainable Attraction
lizzy busy chapter 1 . 4/16
i loved it...even if it had not much lemons
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Amazing Story! Write more like this! (suggestion: Do a Deidara and Ino lemon fanfic, and make it as descriptive as this one)

ckimberly
3 3 3
neji hyuga chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
he still doesn't know her name
XxiloveNegixx chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I loved it, make another story with Negi making love to a beautiful,curvy brown skinned girl...that would be me if you don 't mind ;-) if u do, I'm ok if u make up a name for me, I can't think of one :-/ Oh, and please make a sequel to ur previous story with Ino and Negi! YES- it was that GOOD! Best Negi erotica ever!
XxiloveNegixx chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
-Extremely HOT! I love Negi soooo much that I fantasize about being an anime chick so he can ravish me just as he did to Ino in your story, which was overall very beautiful, and brilliantly erotic. I loved it, please write a sequel to this one! Oh and write a different story with Negi making love to a beautiful brown skinned girl-that would be me... If u don't mind 3
Beautifully Natural chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I adore this story with a passion so fierce that it blinds. Surely, you are some type of Goddess or God Writer who has descended here on the Earth to write brilliant and superb stories. But to cut to the chase, this was an excellent story and I have made it a must to write and publish stories as magnificent as yours. Stay yourself. You're awesome.
chuurin chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
so beautiful T.T
Tatsune chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
IT. WAS. AWESOME! One of the best lemon, no, fanfic evaaaaaaaaar! I read it twice! Oh but one question, does he ever learn her name? BUT THAT WAS SPECTACULAR!
ursy101 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This is like the first nejixino pairing i'm reading and I'm absolutely in love with it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
GODDAMIT!
GATTEBAYO!
-yells like naruto-
nameless2012 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
wow first time reading ino and neji pairing it's actually pretty good xD gotta admit that
Mitchi-chan chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
i love it
Butterfly1293 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This was undoubtedly beautiful.

Every turn of events was viscerally exciting, unique plot and the characters were very much "intact", there were quite OC's by the way but it didn't disturb the story, not one bit.

You did a great job pulling the 'characters'-off brilliantly. I can proudly say that this is one of your best fanfics, bravo :D

Neji is really an aloof and a cold person and to my astonishment, you did a wonderful job adjusting the situation where in Neji can still act as himself, although the only thing that quite shocked me was Neji's drive for sexual pressure... it was totally priceless hahaha, I can understand it if it was Shikamaru but Neji? He's as hard as a stone and he hardly shows any emotion, i was just really glad that you solved every piece of the problem that might circulate the pair, Goooooood Job :)

Please make another Neji and Ino story again, and oooh with Smut ok? HAHAHAAHAA