Reviews for Becoming Chris
Crystalzap chapter 9 . 12/22/2011
aww thats sweet, though I don't know why she would go with the name 'little king Aurthur' I mean yes the sword but, why? Chris didn't seem to care other than her not being mad and believing him...
Brit chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
Just a comment on description of geography: "a small city in Europe, just south of England" doesn't really make sense.

Personally, it doesn't feel right to refer to a city in relation to a country.

It would make more sense to say which country the city is in, or say "western Europe" or something. "just south of England" doesn't actually tell us anything about the location, do you mean a small city in France (the closest country south of England), or Belgium which is south east, or is the city on an island in the Channel between Britain and France?

Also, if referring to England as in the island England is on rather than the individual country then you really should say Great Britain so the Scots and Welsh don't get upset ;)
vampyfreak chapter 9 . 1/27/2011
Liked the fic!
Smegs32 chapter 9 . 9/23/2010
This was a fantastic story. A really original idea. Kudos to you, my friend(s?)

I look forward to anymore Chris-Centred-Charmed stories that you may post in the future.
Smegs32 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Aawwee! Baby Chris is sooo cu~~te! I gotta keep reading.
That70sshowlova chapter 9 . 9/18/2010
Awe! This was the cutest story ever. You did a really great job, seriously. The ending was so sweet. I just love the idea in general. Again, great freaking job!
Whirlwind421 chapter 9 . 4/29/2010
Awesome story! Very well written!
SpangleyPony chapter 9 . 9/15/2009
nice story
liberal4peace chapter 9 . 7/26/2009
Aw... So cute!
FirePony16 chapter 9 . 7/14/2009
Tremendously outstanding and overall marvelous story. I love how everything is tied up together in the end. I wish it wasn't the end. Wonderfully written. :)
lizardmomma chapter 9 . 7/6/2009
very good job on the ending. I never thought I would see Chris that happy.
Nichole chapter 9 . 7/5/2009
Glad Chris is ok and really hoping you give more about Chris and Excaliber. Looking forward to the next update!
Anym chapter 9 . 7/5/2009
I love this story it is so awesome and I wish it wasn't over because you wrote it so well!

Great update and Story!
Jazmingirl chapter 9 . 7/5/2009
great ending
Little Karma chapter 8 . 7/1/2009
interesting idea, i like it i want to know what's happened to Chris

hope you update soon.