Reviews for Question of Protocol
Jesussaves119 chapter 1 . 7/25
very funny and good, JESUS bless
This is really funny! Superman's thought that mental illness is corrupting is somewhat offensive.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I enjoyed this thank you, it was fairly amusing :)
Khiori chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I just laughed so hard reading this! You hit each character dead on. You have a great skill in distilling a character's self into even the details-like WW's and Superman's differing gaming styles, each one's body language, and how Batman operates. Love reading your work. It comes together right.
AlithiaSigma chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
It is amusingly ironic. The scene with Batman and Question discussing the plan was very well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Oh ho ho ho, oh no! I hope the doctor's mind is still in one piece.
EbonyWing chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I am deeply amused by this, trust me!

I love The Question and Batman just rocks! ;)

Great story!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 7/18/2010

Lady Barbara chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This fic is great: nicely balanced between humor and drama. All the characterizations are intact. Nice work.
jamie.artist chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Love it! I think you got all the characters pretty spot on. I liked how Superman got all flustered, and Question really made me laugh. And I appreciate the subtle BM/WW you threw in there (LOVE that couple!) Anyway, keep it up!
kobez2.0 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
That was awsome. Question was spot on and I actually had to stop reading in order to give myself the time to stop laughing.

Amanthya chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
"Batman thinks you should keep dating me because it will make you a better person. If ever there was a line guaranteed to backfire . . ."

"Huntress had bumped into Batman and he had suggested that he hoped she would have an improving influence upon The Question’s more objectionable habits."

Wonderful! You get all the voices down, as well as some good points, and toss in some humor there on the sly in the only way we'd have it from Batman (my fave). Love this fic.
Munz chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Wow. This was great and so funny. I loved how the Question found out more about the psychiatrist than she did about him. And Superman dancing around the subject and Wonder Woman beating him. It was too good.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Great story and great team up with Batman and Q. Poor Supes, his heart is in the right place, but sometimes he just doesn't think.
Eleve Osirian chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Disclaimer: I have not heard of this fandom, therefore the advice I give cannot be based on canon.

Overall, I'd liked it. I didn't love it, mainly because I don't really know the characters well enough to be attached to them. I like fantasy, but fantasy set back in time is what I really enjoy. With this piece, I am reunited with heroes I remember reading about when I was younger, while at the same time, learning about new ones. It brings back fond memories.

I obviously know what some of the characters look like, but some of the others I didn't. Perhaps, however redundant it may seem, throwing in some descriptions wouldn't hurt. As a reader who is not exactly familiar with this cartoon, telling what the Question looks like would help me get a better visual on her character. (strangely enough, I didn't know it was a she until the end of your story).

Other nitpicks:

" a voice with scarcely any laughter in it"- It may just be me, but how, pray tell, can a voice have "scarely" any laugter in it? I think it's more of a stylistic thing, but for me personally, I found it a bit out of place.

"The Question was not to know that four days ago, just before she had to leave the Watchtower after she'd been permitted to stay by her boyfriend's side in the infirmary during his convalescence, Huntress had bumped into Batman and he had suggested that he hoped she would have an improving influence upon The Question’s more objectionable habits."

That's quite a long sentence. I would try to shorten it perhaps. In the following two sentences, you repeat "but" quite a lot. I think you could delete the second and just capitalize 'he'.

I didn't find any glaring spelling errors; I actually don't think you have any, which makes it 100% more enjoyable to read than if it had had spelling errors. I don't think there is really anything I can critique you on, given that most of the things I found in your writing that could be changed are all stylistic. If you would like me to point them out, feel free to PM me.