Reviews for Question of Protocol
AtinZ chapter 1 . 8/2
Kinda hilarious.
Huh, when I read the weirdo part, Creeper comes to mind.
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 5/11
Not as funny as you had hoped for? I thought this was hilarious! I knew that Question's 'verdict' was his opinion on the psychiatrist, but I didn't think he would believe he was interrogating her! That whole conversation with Superman was great! And then the scene with Batman- they are devious for playing Superman like that.

I do wonder, who does Q consider a weirdo?
Jesussaves119 chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
very funny and good, JESUS bless
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
This is really funny! Superman's thought that mental illness is corrupting is somewhat offensive.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I enjoyed this thank you, it was fairly amusing :)
Khiori chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I just laughed so hard reading this! You hit each character dead on. You have a great skill in distilling a character's self into even the details-like WW's and Superman's differing gaming styles, each one's body language, and how Batman operates. Love reading your work. It comes together right.
AlithiaSigma chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
It is amusingly ironic. The scene with Batman and Question discussing the plan was very well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Oh ho ho ho, oh no! I hope the doctor's mind is still in one piece.
EbonyWing chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I am deeply amused by this, trust me!

I love The Question and Batman just rocks! ;)

Great story!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I/thought/it/was/funny.

Batman/that/sly/bat.*grin*

AWW!Batsy/got/a/date.0.0

I/wonder/who/Q/thinks/is/“weirdo”.
Lady Barbara chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This fic is great: nicely balanced between humor and drama. All the characterizations are intact. Nice work.
jamie.artist chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Love it! I think you got all the characters pretty spot on. I liked how Superman got all flustered, and Question really made me laugh. And I appreciate the subtle BM/WW you threw in there (LOVE that couple!) Anyway, keep it up!
kobez2.0 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
That was awsome. Question was spot on and I actually had to stop reading in order to give myself the time to stop laughing.

Peace,

-Kobez-
Amanthya chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
"Batman thinks you should keep dating me because it will make you a better person. If ever there was a line guaranteed to backfire . . ."

"Huntress had bumped into Batman and he had suggested that he hoped she would have an improving influence upon The Question’s more objectionable habits."

Wonderful! You get all the voices down, as well as some good points, and toss in some humor there on the sly in the only way we'd have it from Batman (my fave). Love this fic.
Munz chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Wow. This was great and so funny. I loved how the Question found out more about the psychiatrist than she did about him. And Superman dancing around the subject and Wonder Woman beating him. It was too good.