Reviews for First Betrayal
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Yeah, sometimes it's safer that way, you know? Not trusting... But yeah, that's sad too, cause Dean shouldn't have to stop trusting his dad, because he was just a child.

Pretty good

See you around

Rosetta
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Oh, John. He thought he could handle the swifter. He thought he would fast enough, strong enough. I hope Dean can trust him again.
SilverRoseThorns chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
That was beautiful great job on the story.

Rose:)
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Wow. My eyes hurt after reading this. But the tears will not fall. I refuse to let them. Poor Dean. To have learned a lesson like that at such a young age. To feel that he can't trust the man who was supposed to protect him at all costs. He allowed them to be bait...man. And Sam, sweet Sam. Still so young and naive. This was a really good one-shot.

~Chica~
mymuseandi chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Oh, this is harsh. but it's beautifully written, and i love reading about them when they were kids! i think you should write a continuation. *hints* :)
sergeantmicky chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Lee, I loved this! I once again must say how beautifully you write John Winchester - you really are amazing at it. :D And Weechesters, too - I can't write them for the life of me, so I really admire you for it. :D

The Swifters were creepy! The "Let's play", oh dear, that's just the kind of stuff that's always in SN! Excellent, excellent job. Looking forward to more. :D
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Wow, wghat an awesome story my friend. How sad to know thqat Dean felt so betrayed by his father that e quit speaking to him because he was heartbroken. But John did tell him it was safe to go play when he knew damn well that children had been hurt at the playground...John should have never used his children that way!
Brenny chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
That was amazing, really touching!
Soncnica chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I FOUND IT (the message)! *jumps up and down* you're crazy Bug! you too! You rock, Bug!

so...let's review this properly now, shall we! *gets serious and fails*

- SAM IS ADORABLE! just wanna adopt him or something!

- aw poor Dean! I mean for THAT to happen to him, from his DAD nevertheless, I mean...aw Dean!

- This is such a cute story, I mean Sam makes it so cute, that I lost myself in the cuteness

- and you're awesome at making up new monsters! ahhaha, the Swifters! LOL...

- and the creepiness of THE VOICES...*hides under the pillow*

- and aw at Dean telling Sam that if he closes his eyes the monsters won't see him!

- and I loved all the lines where you described the wind! awesome!

and, and, and awh so cute! I so needed this atm!

hugs,