Reviews for Among the Icy Spires of the Arctic
Deep Forest Green chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Thanks for writing a fic about my favorite book of all time! The writing in it is of such a tall order that I congratulate you for daring to try to do it justice. I don't understand why this book wasn't a bestseller, it just opened my soul and made me feel like I wasn't insane or alone in the world. Have you ever felt like a book was written just for you? -that's how I feel about TWD. Sym is me and Titus is my first and only love, someone who also did not exist and represented everything I "wanted and needed and couldn't find in real life." I like to think that Sym moves on from Titus, like I did, which is a bit implied at the end of the book. But no matter how tainted it was with the memories of Sigurd and Victor, she would always love Antarctica.
Elfgirl96 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Wow-this is absolutely amazing, I love it. Keep in mind that she's in the ANTarctic, not the arctic, but other than that, I can't find a single bad thing to say about this. It's amazing.
morganvillinite01 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
omg i cant believe there was actually a fan fic for this one! my faveorite book, i jus t read it about a week ago

i was so sad when sigurd betrayed them, i loved him!

Anyways, you did a marvelous job and i hope you continue, i might rite on on this book now that you've inspired me!

Well, good look, and hope to see more.
MinaKitkat chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I love this book and thank this young writer for continuing the story at least a little.
The Small But Powerful One chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
that was good except the arctic and the antarctic are on opposite sides of the earth!
Shoot-for-the-moonxo chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
i don't even know what book this is and i still love it!
rla chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Love the story! You're a great writer ) How come it's the only one in this category? Honestly, I just don't understand some people. I might write one too someday. Hmm...