Reviews for Two Hawks Hunting
Lady Beaumort chapter 45 . 9/16
yay my name was mentioned in here!
Whyyyyyyyy the cliffie? Awesome chapter though.
purrbaby101 chapter 63 . 8/30
Ah, the epic has finished. That was insane. I liked all the wolfen and your spin on the Horcruxes the most. One thing though - what about the Amulet of Communication when Harry fell in the hole with Paul and Major? As far as I could tell, Harry always had his. Severus gave his to Minerva, who I assumed gave it back, but even if she didn't he could have contacted her and she could have contacted Severus. But alas, then we would have no reason for Harry to work with Paul's fears as well as his own. Otherwise, I found the whole thing brilliant. Great job!
mfbbc1980 chapter 35 . 8/24
In chapter 35 when Severus and Harry are getting ready to leave Jace's house, why didn't they Floo to Hogwarts? Or Apparate? I know the Floo is connected cause Jace's mom floo'ed there to get the position ingredients for the curse dissolver potion. And if they are headed to Hogwarts anyway... They have several legitimate reasons to be at Hogwarts that has nothing to do with the quest they are on.
I absolutely LOVE all of your HP fanfics (I haven't gotten around to reading any of the others). You're stories are well written, easy to follow, and extremely entertaining. I would love to see what you could do with the Twilight series. One quick question in chapter 29 when Severus is performing the purification ritual with Harry they Re both standing in the middle of the lake. Yet after Severus calls upon the 5 elements it says that he ran the burning sage smoke all over Harry starting at his feet. If they are in the middle of the lake how is Severus starting the smoke from his feet? I was just wondering and I looked through reviews and couldn't find anything about it. So I figured it must be something completely obvious that I am over looking. And no better person to ask then the one who wrote the story. Again keep up the great work and I agree with a lot of ppl here that I really really would love a sequel!
Alex chapter 52 . 8/22
Personally I think Harry would start thinking of Sev as Dad first, and then call him that accidentally, after waking up from a nightmare or something.
Alex chapter 44 . 8/22
Harry took way too long to get around to hugging Sev there.
Alex chapter 25 . 8/20
Harry should prep the potion and then stand far away while Hedwig drops the dagger in.
Alex chapter 11 . 8/19
So, your half-werewolves are elves from Eragon Nice
Distant Storm chapter 22 . 8/9
I've never been so speechess at a cliffhanger, ever. Holy. Shit.
adafrog chapter 63 . 8/1
Very good story, thanks.
Lady Beaumort chapter 1 . 7/31
happy belated birthday Harry! (I felt the need to do this; I just got off work and it's 12.05am-aug1) please excuse my hp Obsession...I'm doing this for all my fav fics.
Anonymous chapter 63 . 7/27
StarQuil chapter 16 . 7/28
I love this story, and find it really well written. The only issue i had with this chapter was you made Transylvania out to be a separate area/country than Romania, when really it is just a region of Romania. Other than that i really enjoy it and love that you can use original characters in a productive and meaningful way.
vaddison95 chapter 40 . 7/3