Reviews for Two Hawks Hunting
brookesk1977 chapter 3 . 5/22
Those two have stones of iron. I'd rather brave the storm than stay the night in that evil and creepy house!
LadyRainDancer chapter 63 . 5/18
I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to read another sequel to this story, I hope sincerely that you post one :) LOVE this story, and the one before it!
PhoenixShadow23 chapter 63 . 2/16
No! It's over! Ah tactfully ended though. I will be eagerly awaiting a sequel. Please let Thea still love sev!
PhoenixShadow23 chapter 59 . 2/16
Excuse me while I go pick up my heart that shattered into a million pieces on the floor during that reminiscence.
PhoenixShadow23 chapter 58 . 2/16
This chapter. Oh my gosh. I could just see it. The relationship dynamic made me want to laugh and then cry. I don't want it to end! They need to be a family!
PhoenixShadow23 chapter 57 . 2/16
Only 5 more chapters? Nooooooooo. This is so good! The cat is a PERFECT addition
PhoenixShadow23 chapter 50 . 2/15
Loved the article! And dumbledore as a muggle (though that was earlier). I think that's exactly how he would be if he was a muggle
PhoenixShadow23 chapter 40 . 2/11
Loved this chapter! Lots of moving parts, but excellently choreographed :)
Lady Beaumort chapter 45 . 9/16/2015
yay my name was mentioned in here!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/14/2015
Whyyyyyyyy the cliffie? Awesome chapter though.
purrbaby101 chapter 63 . 8/30/2015
Ah, the epic has finished. That was insane. I liked all the wolfen and your spin on the Horcruxes the most. One thing though - what about the Amulet of Communication when Harry fell in the hole with Paul and Major? As far as I could tell, Harry always had his. Severus gave his to Minerva, who I assumed gave it back, but even if she didn't he could have contacted her and she could have contacted Severus. But alas, then we would have no reason for Harry to work with Paul's fears as well as his own. Otherwise, I found the whole thing brilliant. Great job!
mfbbc1980 chapter 35 . 8/24/2015
In chapter 35 when Severus and Harry are getting ready to leave Jace's house, why didn't they Floo to Hogwarts? Or Apparate? I know the Floo is connected cause Jace's mom floo'ed there to get the position ingredients for the curse dissolver potion. And if they are headed to Hogwarts anyway... They have several legitimate reasons to be at Hogwarts that has nothing to do with the quest they are on.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/23/2015
I absolutely LOVE all of your HP fanfics (I haven't gotten around to reading any of the others). You're stories are well written, easy to follow, and extremely entertaining. I would love to see what you could do with the Twilight series. One quick question in chapter 29 when Severus is performing the purification ritual with Harry they Re both standing in the middle of the lake. Yet after Severus calls upon the 5 elements it says that he ran the burning sage smoke all over Harry starting at his feet. If they are in the middle of the lake how is Severus starting the smoke from his feet? I was just wondering and I looked through reviews and couldn't find anything about it. So I figured it must be something completely obvious that I am over looking. And no better person to ask then the one who wrote the story. Again keep up the great work and I agree with a lot of ppl here that I really really would love a sequel!
Alex chapter 52 . 8/22/2015
Personally I think Harry would start thinking of Sev as Dad first, and then call him that accidentally, after waking up from a nightmare or something.
Alex chapter 44 . 8/22/2015
Harry took way too long to get around to hugging Sev there.
2,652 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »