Reviews for Two Hawks Hunting
DoraLupinTonks chapter 63 . 5/23
Oh I love your fics. Do you have a sequel to this? Please lemme know. I would love one.
It took me like two months by I finally finished!
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 42 . 2/22
Diumbledore is a SQUIB!?
I am getting a very proffesor layton feel
Guest chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
Bellatrix is under suspicion of being a Dark Witch after the Ministry fiasco...? She was in Azkaban for being a Dark Witch! And Greyback is supposed to bring Snape and Potter back with him? Where the hell did that come from? They have no idea Harry is with Severus.
lil chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
This story is great but I don't understand why Snape and Harry bother to fly all the way to Transylvania when they could take a portkey (as Greyback did) or get there by a serie of apparition. And Snape discovered the location of the horcruxe in the Forest of the Night when he read Riddle's diary, so he didn't know before, so Lucius could not know that Snape knows of this location... right?
KBTEAS chapter 63 . 10/12/2014
A wonderful story! Can't wait to read your other ones!
emthereble chapter 63 . 9/12/2014
wow this is BRILLIANT ! I just loved it !
Snow Leopard Pasha chapter 63 . 8/12/2014
The series is great so far...it would just be nice if you'd get the last installment out so the loose ends are all tied up!
EnchantedUnicorn chapter 58 . 8/10/2014
I love it when Albus is involved. This is one of the funniest chapters so far.
DannyforJesus chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
i hope that god blesses your family and that Daisy is safe in God's loving arms
Dannyforjesus chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
I think Severus should spank Harry for disobeying and
EnchantedUnicorn chapter 50 . 8/9/2014
Bravo! The wards are finally removed!
EnchantedUnicorn chapter 48 . 8/9/2014
This chapter is hilarious! Poor Albus...
MystSnare chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Ahh the honey-toungue spell was a nice twist. I was really mad when his elementary school teachers though Harry a liar and trouble-maker based on the Dursleys' words (and not Harry's actions) so I hope this clears things up some. Mmh... I really want to see the law crack down on them as well.
2,629 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »