Reviews for Two Hawks Hunting
YokaiAngel chapter 63 . 11/18
Fantastic!~
Sylphrena33 chapter 63 . 11/10
This was a wonderful fic! Great job! I really enjoyed reading this. I really like your stories and your writing style, I am excited to read more of your work. Thank you! :)
Kakurosu chapter 63 . 10/17
Please can we have the story where Severus is headmaster?
ShadowEndowedNiceties chapter 34 . 8/9
I have some things to say, though they are constructive and instructive, rather than malicious. First is that snakes aren't poisonous, they are venomous: if you bite it and get sick/die, it's poisonous. If it bites you and then you get sick/die, it's venomous. Also, since Vera is a constrictor, and thus non-venomous, she doesn't have fangs. Fangs are special teeth made specifically to transfer venom. But she would have other regular small teeth. That's another way to tell if a snake that's bit you is venomous or not: looking at the bite mark will show many small teeth if non-venomous, and two large marks for the fangs and venom. Just some cool info I thought you might find helpful in other stories. Also, when Hermione was taken, I half expected her to either throw her book at Lucius, or slam the window closed on him while he was trying to squeeze his way in. I really like your story, it draws me in :D
ChocoMeoka-Chan chapter 58 . 6/10
Happy very very very late birthday to you! Good story! Yayayayayay!
ChocoMeoka-Chan chapter 40 . 6/9
Gasp! Arrow in the knee! Yaaaaaaassssssss! Good job Vince! Yaaaaaaaassssss!
slytherinsal chapter 63 . 1/6
nice
slytherinsal chapter 62 . 1/6
[Drooling over Rutger Hauer in Ladyhawke here ... ] I've often thought the world of Ladyhawk would mesh quite nicely with that of Hawk the Slayer, which is decidedly cheesy but has Jack Palance hamming it up as Voltan the baddie. The early medieval world with some echoes of magic left appeals to me ...
slytherinsal chapter 58 . 1/6
... I was wondering if Albus had managed to do unconscious magic if he managed to surf in Skegness, which is normally impossible, as the only places in Britain where you might get surf are off the south west coasts in Cornwall and south Wales, which is a matter of geography and needing an ocean to build up those big waves. The north sea isn't big enough. So I'm not sure now if this was a hint that he has some magic or if it was an unconscious assumption that beaches surf.
I laughed out loud when you referred to it being bracing, because it was an advert for many years 'Skegness is so bracing' with this old guy with a beard in sailor's sweater and sea boots dancing along the beach, because the sea is so damn cold that calling it bracing was the only way they could get people to go there. I could almost see Albus doing the same, but in psychedelic shirts. one way of keeping warm there!
slytherinsal chapter 57 . 1/6
Of course it's a no kill shelter, this is England, not some third world country!
I have to say the adults in charge of the shelter should never have permitted those bullies to get past the front desk to even look at cats; and where were they when the boys went chasing off? I know it was legal then for under 18s to volunteer as kennel maids but not without supervision, and fine supervision they had! why didn't the adults there call the police? what sort of adults leave two teens to handle difficult customers? there should be serious questions asked about whether the shelter needs its licence being revoked, because if they don't care for their volunteers, they aren't going to be caring of their animals either.
I love Old Major. He's the sort of cat I always used to come home with.
slytherinsal chapter 54 . 1/6
The ones to blame for Lanie are Dumbledore and her house head for not noticing her problems.
slytherinsal chapter 48 . 1/5
Hilarious! I enjoyed that.
uh, the emergency number in the UK is 999. But I expect all the Brits reviewing this already told you
slytherinsal chapter 38 . 1/5
maybe they should have taken account of the fact that the flower maiden Blodeudd betrayed Lleu Llaw Guffes and was turned into flowerface the owl as Blodeuwedd ... and that Lleu was an eagle animagus.
slytherinsal chapter 34 . 1/5
lud you do Bellatrix so well ...
slytherinsal chapter 33 . 1/5