Reviews for Growing Pains 2: Dawn cometh
GeorgeTobor chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
On Twisting the Hellmouth there is a nice series where Dawn goes to work for the SGC. TTH is a nice site, mostly Buffy crossovers with a few pure Buffy.

This good too. Thanks for a nice read.
Deritine chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
Haha. Nice. This is really well written, but it would be nicer if it were all in one story. Or at least if you said 'continued in blah blah blah' to indicate that there is more. This is an obvious pause point, but there is a lot of unresolved stuffs that I now desperately want to read. Good job, though. Very odd there are so few reviews! Definitely a gem. Maybe post on Twisting the Hellmouth or something?
RevDorothyL chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Excellent crossover - thanks for writing and posting this.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Damn this is good! I know you are continuing with this universe, so can't wait for the next story.
Stina Whatever chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
i've read all the installments in the series, will you make a fourth?
Harmne chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
This is a really cool, twisted crossover story! I can't believe you don't have more reviews! Well, I guess crossing SG1 with Buffy is kind of an aquired taste, huh?
Cadence Cascade chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
IDK if you're actually going to go further with this, but I do love teh Jon/Dawn ship. It's practically perfect in my opinion. He's old in a young body and she's ancient in a young body (just less memories than jon).
Teri chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
As many times as I have read this story, I am always left at the end with the same thought. I would love to see their faces too. I hope one day you may consider an epilogue where Jack at least sees Oz the wolf. Either way, I have enjoyed this entire series immensely and have read it many times. Thank you for the hours of enjoyment.
ManicTater chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
That was a blast. I stayed up two hours past my bedtime to read the two fics. Bastard! :) Any thought about a sequel...?
Ale Vida chapter 4 . 6/6/2009
Loved it! Please do continue with the next part soon. Gotta get the Scoobies and SG1 together.
Dietmar chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
good story cant wait for the sequel. but in oyru first story wasnt Janet already dead?