Reviews for Forbidden love
blushingpixie chapter 1 . 4/23
I have all the chapters written down to continue the story for you.
Angel15Rocks chapter 3 . 1/18
Nawww cute please continue :P
blushingpixie chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
I love it and I would like to adopt your story please.
narutobandgeek chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
I love this story can you please update it
Angel15Rocks chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Nawww please please please continue this is so awesome and so cute I can't wait to read more please continue :P
StrawberryPanda2 chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
This was wonderful. I was wondering if it really is up for adoption too. I love it and I want it to continue so much I'll even happily adopt it. ;P Please tell me, I can't wait to know.
megan chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
I love winx club and i think palladium is cute in season 1 and he and bloom make a cute couple i can't wait to see what happends next.
megan guess chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
I palladium should try to help bloom in the story i now in his heart he really loves her and bloom really loves him i hope this story continues.
Megan Guess chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
I think Palladium really loves Bloom and should try his best

to tell her how he feels.
harrylover101 chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
I really love the way this is going, and I think it is incredibly well written. I look forward to your next post eagerly.

-Alexi Naori
kitty chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
Can you please please PLEASE continue? I just like to know that im not the only crazy person who likes the Bloom/Palldium pairing. I really like this story so far so please continue. :)
Coco-Chip-Cookie chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
WOW! Nice story, Can you update please?

Not that i'm pushing you, But I really wanna see what happens when Palladium finds out that she loves him...
Carla chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
I just wnt to tell you how good is this fic i love bloom not neing all girly and finally serin some love pain and sincera there aré not many palladium fanfics so conti nue pleeeeaaaasse

(makes puppy dog face) :)
erin crocodile chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
yeah...i've just reviewed all of season 1 because i haven't watched winx in ages! (17 and still loving cartoons 3)

i always sorta thought that these two were well suited. PLEASE UPDATE
Rose Midnight Moonlight Black chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
Wow, and here I though I was the only one who saw them as a couple...and they make sucj a good one too! Please update - your killing me here!