Reviews for Mac's secret
smut1956 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
It's great the way Mac just spits it out thinking he's the one in control. That is priceless. I also like that he does go after Stella and realizes this should have been a private moment.

Thanks for sharing.

T.
Sophia923 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Hi!

I don't know your previous story, but this was definetely good and cute! :D Believe me I've read so many bad FFs but this was fantastic! ;) I hopw you'll write more like this. :D
dadoinkdoink chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
That was a great fic! I like the way you had them getting together. I have read a bunch of fics with basically the same way...thank you for changing that!

Keep up the great work! And don't let what a few people saw ruin what everyone else says. This is great!

:D Doink Doink
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Wonderful story! Very sweet! I really enjoyed it! Amazing!
natz-4 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
brill i want more smacked fanfics like that a*
xoxojennaxoxo chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Loved it how mac was so confident when hawkes asked the question love of your life and then the conversation with mac and stella at the end :) dont quit writing i enjoyed this :)

Jenna xx
cmaddict chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Okay, granted... your story does need a little bit of work in the grammar department, particularly in the way of punctuation and sentence structure. And the dialogue needed a bit of work too to make it more believable from the characters. And there wasn't much description in it to create a visual picture. The plot line wasn't too bad... just needed to be developed a little more, maybe. But that's okay. That stuff can be fixed.

But don't drop writing because of bad reviews. Practice makes perfect... I've been doing it for years, perfecting style and grammar (which are nowhere near perfect, believe me). Don't ever drop something just because you don't get the kind of feedback you wanted. One of my first stories on here got a total of 3 reviews. But I've branched out now, done some more complicated pieces, changed up my style a little bit, and now I love to write. If you really enjoy writing, you need to stick with it... work on grammar, work on sentence structure, develop the plot, add some descriptions about how you see the scene playing out, read other people's work. That's how you're going to get better.

One more thing, and I'll stop this incredibly long review. Really this is the best arena you can possibly hope for, because we're all writers here, and we all want to get better. Keep publishing your stories, keep hoping for constructive feedback, talk to an English teacher or a grammar teacher, and just work at it. That's all you can do. But if you stop, you'll never find out how good you can actually be.
sterra-kyra chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
this is so sweet and funny. just simple and cool but complex with fun. it is very not complicated. just easy and straight forward to the point. great job on what you did. thanx for post this here
IluvmyTV-ugottaproblem chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
yay! very good
DNAisUnique chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Ha! I knew the 'love of your life' question was going to come up, yet I was still giddy when it did!

I'm glad he went after her and that she listened to what he had to say.

Good job.