Reviews for Alice's story
MissBlueSunglasses chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
Ooohhh! I loved your story!
Little Silver Rose chapter 6 . 12/31/2010
LOVEEE this story, wished there was more though cause you are an AWESOME writer! lol
Little Silver Rose chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
AWESOME chappy! and story! wonder hat the last chapter is gonna be about...
Little Silver Rose chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
AWESOME chappy! LOVE it!
Little Silver Rose chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
awwwwww poor Jeff, and evil Aro, I always hated him(if that is the Aro in Volturi lol)
Little Silver Rose chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
AWESOME chappy!
Little Silver Rose chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
AWESOME story so far!
Slytherin's Dark Cub chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
This was a lovely stroy. I like happy endings and I loved the way you wrote this story. Theres something different abount. But different in a good way. I liked it. : ) ) :P :I
Lahragal chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I was reading your story on Facebook and realized you have it here, which makes it easier to read without scrolling through everyones comments.

This is a wonderful version to Alice's life. She is my favorite Cullen.

Keep up the amazing work on this story
Yesha Thorn chapter 6 . 9/15/2009
Omg, this whole story was great! You did an awesome job on this, capturing Alice's personality perfectly. I liked April too, pity she died. And her gift is awesome! And her father was Aro? Well, that did fit. Poor Jeff though...

Loved the part where we first see her clothes-obsession too! And the church was a great idea. It seems a fitting place for a lonely vampire to reside in.

"Someone would love me." So cute!

And the ending was perfect, of course. Jasper is so adorable, with his southern accent.

Great job, keep going! I'd love to see Emmett's story next... That'd be great!

Love, Lily
B3.500 chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
i really liked how you kept with the essence of Alice from the saga. I'm sorry to see that you have ended this, I will keep an eye out for your other stories.
frumpyrabbit chapter 6 . 7/5/2009
I loved this! It was such a great story! I liked the way you wrote Alice's creation!
A-l-I-c-I-a-H-o-L-l-I-e chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
This is really really good and it fits the story perfectly!
angeleyenc chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
plz update! this is so good!
Pashtashe chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
Please add more, the story is so nice!