Reviews for Back to the Beginning
crazycupcakejee chapter 7 . 6/14
Oké so long time ago you wrote this but pleeeeaaaaaassseeeeee continue!
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
Marvelous story really like so far can’t wait to see it update to know what is going to happen.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
I really liked this stunning story so please update when you get chance please.
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
Update! Frank needs to be punched!badly!
horatio chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
i'm late to the party...but this is really good..i was wondering if you ever finished it..or if not..do you ever intend to.

it is most intriguing and the mystery behind all this is causing me to please ask you to pretty please finish it...lol

kudos..its really good
Herman Elric chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
So interesting! Hope you finish:)
Excited reader chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
This is an awesome story. I like Jim being sick. What happens to him? I really, really hope that you finish this story!1
Krishnaa chapter 7 . 9/25/2010
hi,

Loved the story and where its headed...I just joined ...and this was among my very first stories...Thank you for this lovely piece...Its good to read h/c on Jim/Spock which are brotherly rather than slash stories..

But could you please complete it...I'm dying to read the rest of it..Please don't abandon this one...

Warm regards,

Krishnaa
A maze thing chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
This is amazing! I absolutely love seeing into Jim's past. And I'm as intrigued as Spock is with it. I really like the way you are portraying Jim and his mother's relationship. Mostly I keep reading stories of how they didn't get along, but it's nice to see it a different way. I'm excited to see what Sam will have to say to the two of them, and what in the world is really going on! I hope Jim doesn't get too delirious or things might start turning from bad to worse. This is awesome, I can't wait for more!
Hikari Urania chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
Ooh ooh ooh! Awesome story! I loved it and i hope you update soon!
Tony WildRiver chapter 7 . 6/8/2010
Hm, that is most interesting. Will there perhaps be a chapter later from the ship's point of view? You write the characters quite well. I am intrigued to read more.
Lilith Luciferia chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
Very good piece so far; I regret that it has been discontinued. I enjoyed it thoroughly while it lasted. Well done.
endiahna chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
so far this has been great! look forward to reading more.
irezel chapter 7 . 2/19/2010
:O omigod what's gonna happen? hope there is more to come!
dancelikenooneswatching chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
I love this story and think you are doing an excellent job of keeping both Jim and Spock in character. Please continue - the cliffhanger is killing me!