Reviews for No Choice
It was so good
Stronger than you since 1915 chapter 4 . 8/26
I have never read a fanfiction that actually talks about Lake Crescent. It always boggled my mind that Stephenie Meyer would never mention the giant 12-mile long lake, nor the narrow, winding road from Forks to Port Angeles. It's nice to read a story where someone is actually familiar with the location of the story!
QuiltedRose49 chapter 23 . 8/24
This was such a wonderful read, truly entertaining with an authentic Twilight vibe throughout! Thank you for making the time and amassing the effort to create this! I’m so sorry to hear about your illness. I hope things improve for you and always remember to be good to yourself, to tell yourself good things. Thank you!
QuiltedRose49 chapter 14 . 8/24
LOL, I’m sorry, I know you set up this scene to be sad and disheartening on Bella’s part, but when Edward accused her of being a she-demon I lost it XD
BrandNewStart chapter 23 . 8/22
It is really a good story! I hope you're feeling better, stay strong!
KateKat1992 chapter 23 . 8/17
Good story. I look forward to the finish if you get the chance!
ABlurryMess chapter 1 . 7/30
Looking forward the finishing chapters. Still here in 2018
I'm now reading this in 2018. I hope you are doing better I friend of mine had POTS as well and I know it's hard.
agoogoo chapter 21 . 5/5
True love is...the family to Edward. He's been insufferable from chap 1 to here
jule2 chapter 23 . 4/24
Brilliantly done.
Dreamcreaters chapter 1 . 4/2
An amazing story!
I wish you all the best and I hope you will be able to finish this story
velvetWhispers chapter 21 . 3/1
Sometimes I have to laugh when I read how many times in one chapter you have her faint or almost faint. It makes me think of those fainting goats ..lol
Sorry do love this story
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 23 . 2/26
Miss you. Miss this story. Hope you are doing better.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 23 . 2/1
I just found this story and I love it so much. I know it's been a long time since you updated, but I hope you'll be able to finish it at some point- and I very much hope your illness is treating you as kindly as it can.
lol chapter 23 . 1/9
Wow, this was wonderful! I can't put into words how I love this story. And I'm so very sorry for your illness and that you couldn't finish this story. Obviously, I have no way of knowing how you are now, for it being 5 years since you've last updated. But nevertheless, I wish you all the best and thank you for posting this wonderful piece of writing!

Now my review: Normally, I don't read many Edward/Bella fics because I'm more an Alice/Jasper fan, but this concept got me interested. So I started reading and boy, your style is so good and so easy to read! Everyone was perfectly in character and Bella bounding with each Cullen was very refreshing (for it always being Bella interacting with Edward or Jacob in the books and not, say, Jasper). The relationship bewtween Alice & Bella and Jasper & Bella I liked the most (of course ;D), but the one between Bella & Rosalie was the most interesting to me.
Now some negative issues: The emotional rollercoaster you put Bella and later Edward in was a bit annoying. It's exactly the same problem I have with the books. Everyone is moping around and not talking to the other because they're stubborn idiots and then there are a bunch of misunderstandings. So I guess your plot lacks a bit of understandable problems, so to speak. But don't worry, the rest was so good that I don't care about Mopward. :D
2,595 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »