Reviews for No Choice
lol chapter 23 . 1/9
Wow, this was wonderful! I can't put into words how I love this story. And I'm so very sorry for your illness and that you couldn't finish this story. Obviously, I have no way of knowing how you are now, for it being 5 years since you've last updated. But nevertheless, I wish you all the best and thank you for posting this wonderful piece of writing!

Now my review: Normally, I don't read many Edward/Bella fics because I'm more an Alice/Jasper fan, but this concept got me interested. So I started reading and boy, your style is so good and so easy to read! Everyone was perfectly in character and Bella bounding with each Cullen was very refreshing (for it always being Bella interacting with Edward or Jacob in the books and not, say, Jasper). The relationship bewtween Alice & Bella and Jasper & Bella I liked the most (of course ;D), but the one between Bella & Rosalie was the most interesting to me.
Now some negative issues: The emotional rollercoaster you put Bella and later Edward in was a bit annoying. It's exactly the same problem I have with the books. Everyone is moping around and not talking to the other because they're stubborn idiots and then there are a bunch of misunderstandings. So I guess your plot lacks a bit of understandable problems, so to speak. But don't worry, the rest was so good that I don't care about Mopward. :D
Ann Lockhart chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
Thank you so very much for this chapter. I can't even begin to imagine how much effort and pain you put into uploading it, what with your situation. Your writing is exceptional, and I hope that you'll never have to give it up.
jansails chapter 23 . 12/6/2017
This is quite the accomplished piece of writing!
The creativity astounds me, & the emotions overwhelm me.
Even though it is incomplete, it is beautifully scripted.
Thank you, New Moon fictions are my favorite category.
jansails
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 23 . 11/29/2017
Awesome chapter
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 22 . 11/29/2017
And he screwed the pooch again. Wow what's next?
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 21 . 11/29/2017
Well done.
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 17 . 11/29/2017
Cool
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 16 . 11/29/2017
Please tell me this is the last short chapter.
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 15 . 11/29/2017