Reviews for No Choice
Clara chapter 23 . 4/12
I've really enjoyed this story! Thank you for the great read, you are really gifted :)
i cant wait to find out what happens next please update soon
jesmtl chapter 23 . 3/15
Thank you for sharing this story with us. I'm very sorry to hear of your illness and can not fathom how difficult every day must be for you. Have you tried using a voice prompt application for writing? I know that you can text on an iPhone with only your voice.

Writing seems to be a gift for you. If you can find a way to continue for your own sake, it may help you get through your every day struggle.

I wish you all the best.
SVMlover1378 chapter 23 . 3/12
Just re-reading this story again. I would love for a happy ending whenever you are able. Thank you.
Gissbella De Salvatore chapter 23 . 3/10
I HOPE YOU'RE ALRIGHT
rpattzgirl08 chapter 23 . 2/16
I hope u feel better ik its not saying much but know that its true i will keep u in my thoughts and prayers
Isa-Mikado chapter 23 . 2/7
This story is amazing. i hope your condition has not worsen. i had no idea such an illness existed . keep fighting ! i'll be thinking of you
a bientot
666Spektor chapter 23 . 1/30
pleasepleaseplease
continue this beautiful and heartbroken story!
It tears me apart but at the same time it warms my heart
please don't quit on this
please
dristi5683 chapter 23 . 1/2
I can't imagine what it's like to have Ehlor-Danlos Syndrome and I hope there is something in the works in the medical world to help strengthen cartilage or to just help in some way. I don't know if you've thought of tried those voice typing software things. That might help so you don't have the dislocations from sitting and typing. Just a thought; no pressure. Would love for you to update if you ever feel up to it because I thoroughly enjoyed your story. I loved your writing style. I was pleased with this Bella rather than annoyed with her. Rosalie and Bella's relationship is great and the same with Jasper. Loved the morris code idea. Oh and her and Jacob; super sweet. I've always wanted a story that touched on this aspect of vampire/werewolf. I could keep going with my list, but instead I'll say that if I see an update email for this story, I'm going to be so excited! But please do take care of yourself!
qhrciskrpc chapter 23 . 12/24/2013
hope you can read this. great story. thanks.
Ca.zaphira chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
Let me start out by saying you have written an amazing piece of work! My heartfelt prayers go out to you as I have a friend who suffers as you do, so I have a limited understanding of the way you feel by being around my friend. Although I do look forward to any updates you are able to make I will be reading them as soon as you post them.
meghanstar17 chapter 22 . 11/27/2013
UPDATE NOW PLEASE!(For Chapter 23)
Miss Nailia chapter 23 . 11/26/2013
great story, very well written, i look forward to the next chapters, but take your time, your health is more important... wish you the best!
Grace the Time Gypsy chapter 10 . 11/20/2013
I have been reading this fic in nearly all of my free time the past two days, yet I regret nothing!
When Jasper made that comment about Lincoln, I laughed my head off for at least three minutes solid. It was a lot funnier than it should have been, but it was just what I needed. Thank you.
(and ps- your writing is exceptional!)
2,399 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »