Reviews for No Choice
This story is amazing. Thank you for continuing to write, even with what you're going through.
sonnenschein2618 chapter 23 . 9/28
Amazing story. Usually I only read Bella and Jasper fanfictions. When I wanna read about Bella and Edward, I go to SM. But your story is wonderful and amazing. One of the best I have read in a very long time.
Ok chapter 16 . 9/6
Flubber bubber
Jadiona chapter 23 . 8/31
I love your story and I'd love to see it completed. I know that's unlikely, what with how long since your last update and your illness. But your story is truly one of the best new moon AUs where Bella gets bit by Laurent that I've ever read and I've read a lot of them.
westernem chapter 23 . 8/31
Hey Kurt wanted to stop by and say I just finished re-reading your story and it's still just as amazing. Also that I'm hoping you are doing well and praying for you and your health! Anyway just wanted to say that
Mayuri love cullens chapter 23 . 8/22
First i'm so sorry to hear about your illness .. 3 and second you're an amazing writer that shows through your writing ..this story I loved it and would love more if it gets its happy ever after someday .. :) but no worries. You take care of yourself 3
228 chapter 23 . 7/10
Your writing is awesome and I love your story
I'm sorry to hear about your illness, pls don't worry about finishing the story just take good care of your health and get well very soon
misherukuro chapter 23 . 7/4
Thanks for the read. ~,~
SnowGoose chapter 23 . 6/24
I love your story and I have to thank you for the sacrifices you have gone through to post it. I pray that you feel well enough to write more soon.
FangirlyWithYou chapter 10 . 6/14
You know my favorite part about this chapter? I love Jaspe, and he's rarely in other books, I love the connection they have in your book. You are an amazing writer, I can't wait to read on!

- FangirlyWithYou
FangirlyWithYou chapter 23 . 6/14
You don't see yourself clearly, you are a brilliant writer, I can tell that when you do sit at the computer, you put -almost- all of your focus on this. I will reread this story hundreds of times, because I love this story so much. Thank you for being so awesome.

- FangirlyWithYou
Anonymous chapter 23 . 5/21
You'll survive. I reckon your illness is worse than mine, and it makes me feel bad for complaining. I've been sick for two years now, and it's getting worse. I wake up every morning dry-heaving with my heart pounding at a million miles an hour. I have lost some weight because I can barely eat sometimes. I'm getting random pains in my hip and brain-aches and I have to take iron supplements.
I'm praying for you, Samantha. Hold on there.
Divergentshadowhunter4 chapter 23 . 4/12
This whole story is so amazing! I'm so sorry about your condition and I've been praying for you! I really hope you get better and I hope you read this. From reading this story I feel like I somewhat know you because of how you interpreted twilight and the carachters and it breaks my heart to think about you having so much suffering in your life. But life is unfair like that, it gives suffering and pain to the people who don't deserve it. I wish there was some way I could help you! Best of wishes -Hanna
Suggie001 chapter 1 . 3/12
I LOVE this story! It's a shame it wasn't finished. I hope you health has improved.
2,488 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »