Reviews for No Choice
RingwraithFreak chapter 23 . 7/3
This was incredible! Thank you for posting your story! I love how we get a better look at Jasper, it was frustrating that in the series and even in Midnight Sun we barely got anything from him. He's such an interesting character and I loved him in this!
linnfromia chapter 23 . 6/15
Dear Glasscannon,
it's been 11 years since you posted this last chapter and since I read it. I very much hope that your medical providers and family and friends have been helping you live with Ehlers Danlos, and that this comment finds you on a good day. No Choice is a powerful story, and rereading it I still ache with Bella (and want to shake Edward, very Jasper-like of me). Thank you for crafting this beautiful, beautiful story and sharing it with all of us. I send you my prayers that the Lord who created oceans and trees and vampires and baby hedgehogs will stand by you on good days and dark ones. Hugs.
Casual Cosmophile chapter 23 . 4/7
I accidentally stumbled upon this gem when I was looking for another fanfiction and man, it's so good.
I know it's been many years and that you've been suffering on a daily base while maintaining some semblance of a normal life.
If you're still reading this, I hope all is well with you.
edwardsfavoritebrunette chapter 23 . 3/13
Hi there! I don’t know the last time I devoured a story like I have with NC, thinking about it all the time and fitting in reading in between tasks and even when I don’t have time. I don’t usually like vampire fics, but this this was so incredibly written and thought through, and I was on edge the entire way through wondering what would happen next. In complete honesty, this was better written than the original books as the characters were so well fleshed out, and I was left wishing these were the canon characters. Jasper and Rosalie were standouts and I for sure have a new appreciation for them.

I’m so relieved that you’ve left us with a little bit of resolution and the promise of an HEA before continuing to write became too difficult for you. I’m sure these past two years have been uniquely difficult for you, and I hope you’re hanging in there. All the thanks to you and your beta for providing us with this story.
I absolutely hate this. They should have ripped edwards fucking head off. Problem solved. Kill the stupid bastard. He deserves to burn in hell.
Melody770707 chapter 1 . 2/7
Really really good writing. So enjoyed it, thank you! Hope things are better for you! Would be great to read more chapters :-)
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 23 . 1/29
Alright, it's past 4am and I couldn't help reading this in one sitting. I don't know why I torture myself by starting unfinished series but the reviews were promising and they did not disappoint. I really love the way you fleshed out the characters. You really expanded them in a natural and genuine way while building their relationship with Bella. I really love the family bond that developed between Rosalie and Jasper with Bella specifically, since Bella's relationship was a little more strained with them in the book. Ngl, Edward pissed me off a bit but I get the feeling he was supposed to. I hope you're doing well and would really love to see this updated someday.
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 6 . 1/28
I really liked the scene with the moose, though I think that was maybe a chapter or two ago. I always thought that if I were a vampire, I would feel very guilty about hunting animals. It's one thing to eat meat, it's another to hunt and kill it with your bare hands (and fangs)...
Jack Kincaid chapter 23 . 1/11
I cry
Gina chapter 23 . 1/11
I have read & re-read No Choice several times now. It's so good I'm 100% convinced this is how it should have happened. Glasscannon, I hope you're doing okay these days. I wish there was something I could do to help. Hoping one day I come back to this story & find it finished. Sending you love. Thank you.
tshin.ryu chapter 23 . 1/8
I found this today and just finished reading the whole thing while crying buckets of tear. I don't really leave comments as much as I should but I read your intro in this chapter and I wanted to send love and support from a fellow chronic illness sufferer. I don't have the same kind as yours but my illness, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, impact everywhere on my body too. So I can relate to the fact that you can't sit and move without pain. Also, the way illness progressed to where it killed your occupation and social life.

I'm glad you have family support because the illness is long and hard battle. So, take as much time as you need and stay strong.
flanduslover1 chapter 23 . 1/1
I can't wait for more.. im so glad this story was a instantly forgiven story and it actually shows what happens when mates are separated.. but mostly even after he "woken!" it still not easy for either of them..I hope she figures out how to open her mind to him and let him see her true feeling and thoughts but the whole smelling like burning basically he's slowly killing himself thing I mean wow .. also love the friendship between Jasper and Bella hope to see more..I mean if Alice and Edward can have silent communication why can't Jasper and Bella
detsinbaby chapter 23 . 10/21/2021
Will you ever finish this?
StopTheMadness chapter 22 . 9/25/2021
Ahh the angst burns so good. You know you have done your job as a writer then you make your reader FEEL. And you have. This is so well written that I am honestly having a hard time finding the words to explain to you just how much I love this fic. As I am reading it’s like I am feeling what the characters feel and I can feel Bella’s burning hole in her chest and the want and the hurt and the pain and the love. So good.
StopTheMadness chapter 20 . 9/25/2021
I am obsessed with this story. Your writing is amazing and this chapter legit made me cry. Thank you.
2,677 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »