Reviews for No Choice
AcetaBells chapter 20 . 12/25/2016
The best kind of chapter is one where i can imagine background music playing in the scene, and I could hear the sounds of a sweeping finally song (maybe the one in shrek smh) playing for this one. So glad Ed and Bella are back together!
Anastasia chapter 23 . 12/11/2016
Please please write more! This is possibly the best fanfic toon I have ever read! Please...
WerewolfKing350 chapter 23 . 12/9/2016
I hope your health improves. I have IBS and I know how much of a pain that alone can be. I find that when I'm feeling sick and I want to write, I lay with my laptop and pace myself. You're a talented writer and you use proper grammar (trust me, it's Something I love in a writer.) Stay strong and keep a positive attitude. Positivity is where true strength comes from.
RogueAlly chapter 23 . 12/1/2016
I'm sorry to hear about your illness. My own issues are mental, chronic depression, but I can empathize with simply not having the strength to write. This is a beautiful story, and I hope someday you do complete it. Until then, I'll just imagine how it might have ended, the things I would want to read about, and be content with that. Good luck.
Country Gal chapter 23 . 10/12/2016
I liked the story a lot. The ending wasn't the happiest but it reminds you that your choices affect everyone, along with just how precious love is. So I liked it alot!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/10/2016
Is there a sequel to this?
Guest chapter 17 . 9/9/2016
Why was this and the last 'chapter' only a sentence?
Guest chapter 16 . 9/9/2016
Why is this cAlled a chapter? This isn't even fucking paragraph!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/9/2016
So vampire Bella is sleeping? Ridiculous
Nessie88 chapter 23 . 9/9/2016
I know this message will seem trite in the face of what you are going through but thank you for sharing this story with us! I hope the pain is manageable and that you are surrounded with people who care. I struggle with a chronic issue far from being as bad as your syndrom and wish you the strength to find peace. Peace of the mind can help so much to combat what life throws at you sometimes. Wishing you again all the best!
Read it chapter 23 . 9/6/2016
Please say you haven't stop writing! And of u did pls continue!
Eileen Durham chapter 23 . 8/9/2016
Love what you've done with this story! Especially the relationship between Jasper and Bella.
madcraftermom chapter 23 . 7/25/2016
I only found this story yesterday, but love it. I read about your terrible illness and I'm sorry you are in such pain. I know it's been 3 years since the last update, but I hold out hope for completion. Perhaps a dictation program could help. That is, if you are even in a place to be interested anymore. Either way, I wish you the best.
alimzul chapter 23 . 6/25/2016
Really wish this was finish by the author or someone else love the story
nerdylittlesecret chapter 23 . 6/8/2016
I really wish this was continued!
2,534 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »