Reviews for No Choice
Jadiona chapter 23 . 8/31
I love your story and I'd love to see it completed. I know that's unlikely, what with how long since your last update and your illness. But your story is truly one of the best new moon AUs where Bella gets bit by Laurent that I've ever read and I've read a lot of them.
westernem chapter 23 . 8/31
Hey Kurt wanted to stop by and say I just finished re-reading your story and it's still just as amazing. Also that I'm hoping you are doing well and praying for you and your health! Anyway just wanted to say that
Mayuri love cullens chapter 23 . 8/22
First i'm so sorry to hear about your illness .. 3 and second you're an amazing writer that shows through your writing ..this story I loved it and would love more if it gets its happy ever after someday .. :) but no worries. You take care of yourself 3
228 chapter 23 . 7/10
Your writing is awesome and I love your story
I'm sorry to hear about your illness, pls don't worry about finishing the story just take good care of your health and get well very soon
misherukuro chapter 23 . 7/4
Thanks for the read. ~,~
SnowGoose chapter 23 . 6/24
I love your story and I have to thank you for the sacrifices you have gone through to post it. I pray that you feel well enough to write more soon.
FangirlyWithYou chapter 10 . 6/14
You know my favorite part about this chapter? I love Jaspe, and he's rarely in other books, I love the connection they have in your book. You are an amazing writer, I can't wait to read on!

- FangirlyWithYou
FangirlyWithYou chapter 23 . 6/14
You don't see yourself clearly, you are a brilliant writer, I can tell that when you do sit at the computer, you put -almost- all of your focus on this. I will reread this story hundreds of times, because I love this story so much. Thank you for being so awesome.

- FangirlyWithYou
Anonymous chapter 23 . 5/21
You'll survive. I reckon your illness is worse than mine, and it makes me feel bad for complaining. I've been sick for two years now, and it's getting worse. I wake up every morning dry-heaving with my heart pounding at a million miles an hour. I have lost some weight because I can barely eat sometimes. I'm getting random pains in my hip and brain-aches and I have to take iron supplements.
I'm praying for you, Samantha. Hold on there.
Divergentshadowhunter4 chapter 23 . 4/12
This whole story is so amazing! I'm so sorry about your condition and I've been praying for you! I really hope you get better and I hope you read this. From reading this story I feel like I somewhat know you because of how you interpreted twilight and the carachters and it breaks my heart to think about you having so much suffering in your life. But life is unfair like that, it gives suffering and pain to the people who don't deserve it. I wish there was some way I could help you! Best of wishes -Hanna
Suggie001 chapter 1 . 3/12
I LOVE this story! It's a shame it wasn't finished. I hope you health has improved.
josecullenforever chapter 23 . 2/26
your story is really awesome, i just wanted to tell you to don't give up on your hobbies and i hope you can continue it, know that you have people from all over the world reading, supporting and loving your stories.
lot of love from Chile!
Your One and Only1 chapter 23 . 2/25
Omg´╝îwhat a hard life i just read it. I really feel sorry for you you are so strong well stleast in my books cause even in pain you stick to who you are continue your hobbys and such it must be really hard. And the story is my al time favorite now and please get well soon.
J.DRAST chapter 23 . 2/13
Hello. Wow! This was one of the most amazing stories I have ever read here on ff. I loved every single line, chapter...the whole thing! I like how Bella had to learn to survive as a vampire, by herself, and then how she found the others and learned to love them all again. I also liked how she helped "bring Edward home" from Rio. I like how she has learned how to use her shield. And one of my favorite things was that Jasper gave her the book on morse code and she learned how to communicate using that with Jasper. Pure genius! You truly have a wonderful gift of storytelling! I sympathize with your debilitating illness and wish you well. I also hope that you have more "good days than bad." Thank you for keeping me entertained the past couple days! Suzan Noerr
2,485 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »