Reviews for No Choice
ashreena chapter 1 . 4/21
Even as a vampire Bella has no backbone, Edward keeps insulting her and expects her to curve to his every whim. She would have been happier with Jacob living the nomad lifestyle. This Edward needs a mommy to keep consoling him and tell him he can do no wrong. You're an amazing writer, Bella was just blah.
RunsWithWolves77 chapter 4 . 3/10
What amazingly good writing. I'm hooked.
abishasoans chapter 19 . 3/5
This makes me sick. Not the story. Her attitude. It's just so filled with angst. What about her needs!? He just verbally tore her downleft her in the middle of the forest. Aaaargh! And he continues hurting her. And she continues to blame herself. I can't read anymore
thereisaredeemer chapter 23 . 2/15
Well, I'm hoping you will be able to keep writing, this is a really good story—I like it a lot. This probably won't help, but have you ever thought about dictating what you want written to someone who could type it for you?
thereisaredeemer chapter 18 . 2/15
I really do not understand that idiot Edward. Does he think he is talking to a hallucination or is he really say this to Bella?
Ruth Crowe chapter 5 . 2/2
LOVE this! Especially Bella praying for her dead moose!
Cfreads99 chapter 21 . 1/22
Currently re-reading your story and I hope one day you get to finish it and I really do hope your okay
DogsAreTheBest312 chapter 23 . 12/17/2020
I just read this entire thing, and it’s beautiful. I’m sorry to hear about your health, and I know that seven years probably means it turned for the worst. But either way, thank you for sharing this story with the world.
Elisabeth123 chapter 23 . 12/13/2020
Please finish
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2020
I loved the bonding between Jasper and Bella... I always wanted to see a non romantic bonding between the two... the beauty with which you have shown it is incredible... wish I cud find more stories with such bonding... great story...
Guest chapter 4 . 10/12/2020
Bread butter pickles dessert? Lol that was a strange combination. And why would a cliff face stop her? She could easily climb it. But still I enjoyed this very much!
OnlyRiddle'sGirl chapter 10 . 9/7/2020
Rosalie i D
BlueMoonMaples chapter 23 . 8/29/2020
Thank you so much for this beautiful story. You write with such poise and eloquence and I love the depth you’ve added to these characters. I cried many times while reading this, your writing pulls at my heartstrings in the best way possible. I love that we got to see Bella find her own strength as she came into her vampire life, and I especially loved reading about the relationships she formed with the other members of the family - especially with Jasper and Rosalie. Your story adds new dimensions to the characters we know so well already, and it was a joy to read. I love your story. Thank you so much for sharing this work of art with the world; I sincerely hope that you are doing well and that you have found a balance and a rhythm that makes you happy.
Roonie chapter 23 . 8/13/2020
I know that seven years passing probably does not mean good things have happened with your health. That, of course, is the nature of a degenerative disease. But I wanted to check in anyway. I wanted to tell you I've never stopped thinking about you or this story. In fact, I re-read it annually and enjoy it all over again every time. I hope and pray that you have been able to find some relief over the years. I hope that there have been therapies that have helped to at least some degree. I hope you are still alive and okay in this crazy 2020 we are all struggling through. Mostly, I hope you are happy. Thanks again for sharing this beautiful story (and a piece of your soul) so many years ago. It is truly beautiful.
celia chapter 11 . 8/12/2020
oh my goodness...this chapter tore at my heart strings!
2,653 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »