Reviews for No Choice
Gissbella De Salvatore chapter 23 . 3/10/2014
I HOPE YOU'RE ALRIGHT
rpattzgirl08 chapter 23 . 2/16/2014
I hope u feel better ik its not saying much but know that its true i will keep u in my thoughts and prayers
Isa-Mikado chapter 23 . 2/7/2014
This story is amazing. i hope your condition has not worsen. i had no idea such an illness existed . keep fighting ! i'll be thinking of you
Guest chapter 23 . 2/5/2014
a bientot
666Spektor chapter 23 . 1/30/2014
pleasepleaseplease
continue this beautiful and heartbroken story!
It tears me apart but at the same time it warms my heart
please don't quit on this
please
dristi5683 chapter 23 . 1/2/2014
I can't imagine what it's like to have Ehlor-Danlos Syndrome and I hope there is something in the works in the medical world to help strengthen cartilage or to just help in some way. I don't know if you've thought of tried those voice typing software things. That might help so you don't have the dislocations from sitting and typing. Just a thought; no pressure. Would love for you to update if you ever feel up to it because I thoroughly enjoyed your story. I loved your writing style. I was pleased with this Bella rather than annoyed with her. Rosalie and Bella's relationship is great and the same with Jasper. Loved the morris code idea. Oh and her and Jacob; super sweet. I've always wanted a story that touched on this aspect of vampire/werewolf. I could keep going with my list, but instead I'll say that if I see an update email for this story, I'm going to be so excited! But please do take care of yourself!
qhrciskrpc chapter 23 . 12/24/2013
hope you can read this. great story. thanks.
Ca.zaphira chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
Let me start out by saying you have written an amazing piece of work! My heartfelt prayers go out to you as I have a friend who suffers as you do, so I have a limited understanding of the way you feel by being around my friend. Although I do look forward to any updates you are able to make I will be reading them as soon as you post them.
Mel is the best of all chapter 22 . 11/27/2013
UPDATE NOW PLEASE!(For Chapter 23)
Miss Nailia chapter 23 . 11/26/2013
great story, very well written, i look forward to the next chapters, but take your time, your health is more important... wish you the best!
Grace the Time Gypsy chapter 10 . 11/20/2013
I have been reading this fic in nearly all of my free time the past two days, yet I regret nothing!
When Jasper made that comment about Lincoln, I laughed my head off for at least three minutes solid. It was a lot funnier than it should have been, but it was just what I needed. Thank you.
(and ps- your writing is exceptional!)
Grace the Time Gypsy chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
This is great. I love this premise, and the transition from original to fic was seamless. Fantastic!
S.M wane chapter 23 . 11/7/2013
My heart goes to you. I live with multiple chronic illnesses too. It's absolutely painful to know know you can't hold a job or sustain a friendship due to to it, but but happiness isn't defined by by our circumstances. Anyway, you have the most amazing gift of writing, update whenever you can.
Anonymous chapter 23 . 11/7/2013
This might end up as a bit of a long review, so my apologies in advance for any eye strain!

I have long fallen out of the Twilight genre. It appealed to me greatly when it first came out, but both Breaking Dawn and the Twilight movies (to be fair, I only saw the first one, and it turned me off from any desire to see the rest) put a stake in the joy it used to bring me. University came and went, the subject of Twilight was often brought up at least once in many lectures-feminism, writing critique, religion. Many factors and opinions dragged me down, and the fact that I even enjoyed Twilight once upon a time became my dirty little secret that I would only share with the closest of friends.

I've always been into fanfiction, and while browsing an entirely different category, I came across an author who's works I thoroughly enjoyed. Usually when someone has written something so excellently, I find they have an excellent taste in other excellent fics. And so I look at their favourite stories. Upon browsing this list, I found this story, your story, the only Twilight fic listed.

I was curious. There's still a part of me that will always enjoy Twilight simply for the sake of sweeping me off my feet. But I disliked the ending so greatly. Could a New Moon AU create a better ending for me? Warily, I clicked, and decided to give the first chapter a try.

I read the entire thing in one sitting. I was amazed. You incorporated so much into your story and made it so rich and believable. From simple lines like "we have an excellent forger" (my apologies if I don't quote the lines exactly), to Tanya's comment of talking to Edward not 200 meters away from where she talked to Bella. Clearly you were an avid fan, and your detail and thoughtfulness wowed me. Bits and pieces of each novel, even of Midnight Sun (which seems like an even dirtier part of my dirty little secret) were incorporated beautifully. It was a wonderful homage to the original works.

But, the thing is, I enjoy your work so much more. Bella's love for Edward is still as strong as ever, but she is not a push-over. She loves him but she will not let herself be dominated by him or his emotions. Bella has become a stronger character, she has become polished from the roughness she's endured. There is still many human aspects to her, but... you made it work. When Ms. Meyer made Bella into a perfect vampire after what had felt like months of build up in the fandom of Bella's upcoming decent into carnage... it was so unfulfilling and such a let down. You made it work. Her shield, her ability to restrain herself, it's all cannon. But when I read it in the novels, it felt wrong, cheesy even. You made it perfect, believable, fitting and right. You fixed this glaring wrong. You fixed my distaste for Bella, and made her into a lovely, strong character I could admire again.

I love how you handled Rosalie. I love how she bonded with Bella through their mutual brokenness. I love how Jasper and Bella have secret talks much like Alice and Edward can. Your creativity is phenomenal. And not only are you creative, but your ideas also flow seamlessly into your perfectly in-character scenarios and interactions. It brings a whole new level of realism to the story and I just... I can't get over how good it is.

This story is gold. Pure, shining gold. You inspired me again, you made me feel better about my dirty little secret, and you gave me an ending that didn't destroy the whole series for me. You gave me something beautiful, and I love you for it.

I am so, so terribly sorry about your illness. I am sorry for your pain, for your suffering, for every time you had to pop a joint into place while writing this wonderful tale. If you never finish it, then that is totally fine. I understand, and I applaud you for even creating it in the first place, and getting it this far. But if you do continue, even a partial chapter a year, even every few years, I will read it. I am bookmarking this story, and I will check it every few months. I will not be disappointed if you do not update, there is honestly no pressure. I just sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, want to thank you for creating this, and if you do plan to continue, I'll be here every step of the way.

Best regards to your sister as well, I'm glad you have her in your life. Take care, you beautiful soul.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/6/2013