Reviews for No Choice
Bellacalliegal chapter 23 . 10/30/2013
PLZ UPDATE BEFORE I DIE! And I love the fanfic it's very well written and perfect! So PLZ UPDATE! chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
You're probably tired of hearing this, but this is how the original New Moon should've been written and give continue to the next books. You are a much better writer than Stephanie Meyer herself.
I just don't agreed with all the senseless drama about Bella undying love for Edward. I think Bella should've embraced her new life as a vampire from the beganing and see that her relationship with Edward was horrible, that she was blind and seduced by his beauty and nature to realise that Edward was the perfect angel/god she thought he was and that she never truly loved him.
dorothy chapter 23 . 10/17/2013
Hey, don't give up, please?

I can understand some of your situation, because my mother is chronically ill, too. Thyroid problems amongst others, and approx. 10 years undiagnosed. She almost constantly couldn't sleep properly because of the pain in her stomach (yet another problem), as well. She has had health problems all her life, I don't know her otherwise.

And a close colleague of mine has been unable to work for almost a year now. He has been in hospital most of the time, the doctors have been searching for a diagnosis. He is in constant pain, too. They tried every medicine they could think of on him. It just kept making him feel worse.

It is a bitch. I know. Just don't give up!

Have you tried voice recognition software? I understand, that if you want to write an sms on an iphone, for instance, the easiest way for anybody is to just use voice recognition, instead of that strange screen-keyboard. Maybe something like that could help you, if speaking is possible for you?

Sometimes I wish so much, I could just take all that suffering away...

I don't know if you are religious. I happen to be. But whatever you are or aren't: I wish you the very best. I wish you, that you find some hope that carries you.

May God bless you! (If you wish that, that is.)
akela9 chapter 23 . 10/12/2013
This is really, really good. Thank you for the blood, sweat, and tears you poured into this. I'm sad that there's a chance this might not be finished, but thank you for sharing what you were able. Truly. Thank you.
Annie's words chapter 23 . 9/28/2013
Great story, even if you never finish it!
pyre-of-hellfire chapter 23 . 9/24/2013
This is an amazing story, truly it's the only beautifully written and realistic "what if" story that I absolutely love! I hope you can find some sort of peace with your illness, it sounds incredibly painful and I wish their can be some improvement in the future. I hope you can finish this story but if you don't you have given us 23 awesome chapters to imagine with!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/22/2013
So glad I have found such an amazing story and such a fantastic writer! I love this alternate take on Bella and Edward. The special bond Bella has built with both Jasper and Rosalie, although not strictly canon feels very true to the characters. And the family bond between the Cullens is beautifully realized.
I am sorry that you have been burdened with your illness and hope you are able to find some peace. If you are able to conclude this story please know that whatever time it takes does not matter. Something this wonderful is well worth waiting for.
byhelenahandbasket chapter 23 . 9/14/2013
I have really enjoyed reading this story. I like the way that you have built, or expanded, on Rosalie and Jasper's personalities. The family dynamic has been great.

If you are able to finish, I'll be very happy to read every word. But if you're not able, then I'm still very grateful for 23 lovely chapters.
guest chapter 23 . 9/12/2013
Thank you so so so much for writing this! This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read.
guest chapter 20 . 9/12/2013
"I don't suppose there's any chance we can get His Mopiness to help us fix what he broke?"

imaginevampires chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
Ch12. Having trouble putting it down. :-)
Great job capturing Bella - her clueless selflessness.
Blue Girl98 chapter 23 . 9/6/2013
Aw. That's so heart felt between Rosalie and Bella. It was very touching to read, I felt like I was intruding on a moment of theirs. Like I had to look away or stop reading, or something. Hopefully Bella can convince Idiot Boy that he's being an idiot.
I hope that your illness doesn't get any worse. That's so sad what happened to you. I wish you feel better soon, it really truly sucks that this happened to you.
ILovePercy22 chapter 23 . 9/3/2013
This is a great story! Please Update it soon!
no valid name chapter 23 . 9/2/2013
I loved it! Please write more!
Algerebam chapter 22 . 8/31/2013
Hi um in a new reader if your story and i can say that i understand
I dont qiute feel how you do but i have sickle cell anemia and it causes my body to be in pain for long times throught the week
Im and sorry for how much you have lost but i do think that someone with your story trally knows how to make a wonderful story
Im only thirteen but i understand you the best way possible without having your desease
I want you to know that i will wait as long as possible for your next chapters if you write
Good luck