Reviews for Doctor Who Abridged
Super Shadow 2018 chapter 12 . 9/9/2019
The most wonderful thing ever. Great job, dude.
lila thunderstorm chapter 12 . 7/1/2019
Brilliant, as ever. Why did the Doctor hate Frank? I can't wait to find out...
lila thunderstorm chapter 10 . 6/22/2019
LOL as ever. No, scratch that- LMAO
lila thunderstorm chapter 9 . 6/22/2019
Lol. Funny as ever DFTBA
Also, I never really understood- what exactly did the Doctor do to Queen Elizabeth 1?
lila thunderstorm chapter 8 . 6/22/2019
hahaha funny
lila thunderstorm chapter 7 . 6/21/2019
The only part of this awesome fanfic that I disliked was the movie red skull stuff at the very end. I like sticking to the story, not going off on tangents. Oh well, Rose is about to finish hers tory, soI will get back to reading now.
lila thunderstorm chapter 6 . 6/21/2019
I think you might have gone off on a tangent a little too much. I HAVE NOT FINISHED WATCHING ALL THE AVENgERS MOvIEs I CANT BELIEVE ONE OF THE BEST FANFICS OF ALL TIME SPOILED THIS FOR ME. REMEMBER, SAY THAT THERE IS SPOILERS OF NARUTO AND SPIDERMAN AND AVENGERS NEXT TIME. Actually, this fanfic is so good I probably wouldn't care and would keep on reading, regardless to any warnings. Sooo... Still a great fanfic, needs more action / talking about action, less moviie references stuff.
lila thunderstorm chapter 4 . 6/20/2019
Actually, he still has that cane as Matt Smith. Lol, planet Raxicoricofallapatorius...!
lila thunderstorm chapter 3 . 6/20/2019
Sorry, I am really thicc. Well, book-smart, but really dumb if u know what I mean. Anyway, homo what? Hey, I said I'm thick.
lila thunderstorm chapter 1 . 6/20/2019
THE GREATEST DOCTOR WHO FANFIC EVER. THE ONLY PROBLEM- HOW DARE YOU BE A TREKKIE, NOT A STAR WARS FAN... Sorry, I am a little fanatic...
Drizzt1138 chapter 12 . 6/23/2016
Despite all the minor grammatical errors, I liked this story enough to favorite it. I.E. I liked it a lot, so keep up the good work!
The Professor of Writing chapter 12 . 4/18/2016
I read 'Master' as 'Martha' a couple of times, leading to much confusion...

Otherwise, fantastic work, as per usual!
pharohtrinity chapter 12 . 4/18/2016
The Master episode in this series was pushing it with the whole chanting the Doctor. This was well written. Keep it up my friend!
pharohtrinity chapter 11 . 4/14/2016
Congrats again on making laugh out loud! Can't wait for the sassitude of the Doctor/Donna you may have planned.
pharohtrinity chapter 10 . 4/4/2016
*snicker* I needed a break from all the angsty drama I was reading and found this gem. Thanks for the laughs! I am going to follow just so that I can wait 6 months or more :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »