Reviews for Doctor Who Abridged
TARDISinthewoods chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Oh my god. This is hilarious. I had to change my pants several times.
Iamthe13thDoctor chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
ROFL
Guest chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
POST THE NEXT CHAPTER OR YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED.
Twilight Joltik chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
Awesome, so we get to get rid of Rose next? :P And then will Donna/Martha narrate?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Alright you made me mad. And trust me you don't want to do that. David tennant is the most beautiful, sexy, and awesome doctor there is! You have no f'n right to damn him! You ate a disgrace to all whovians
C.M.G.P.H.A chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Switched to initials last chapter couldve been better(no offense)
Anywhovian, KEEP WRITING
CrankWindPencil chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
Excellent chapter, I loved the references to Kakashi and pretty much everything else as well. Thanks for updating so soon, keep up the great work, have a fantastic day, and DFTBA!
Charlotte Marie chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
( finishing my name) Glinda Phillips Heinbach Aplin
DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW LONG A FORTNIGHT IS?!(2 weeks)
The 5 th chapter is the funniest so far...
thevampirehouse chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This is good ahaha !
CrankWindPencil chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Yet another brilliant chapter! Once again, laughing too hard at every pun and joke you make! Quick question- Will this story end with Rose or will you keep going throughout all the companions? Anywho, have an amazing fortnight (give or take), and DFTBA!
Amaranthin Dae chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Haha, this is awesome! I love this, it's so funny XD And try to update before next April, haha :)
shakes8 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
LOL.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
...This. I can't even begin to say how amazing this is. It had me laughing way too loud. Please update soon! Have a fantastic day, and DFTBA!
Amaranthin Dae chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Oh my gosh, this chapter was great! :D The whole Mary Poppins song was hilarious! This parody is awesome, please please write more, I need more laughter :)
Gasoline Diamond chapter 4 . 11/21/2012