Reviews for Doctor Who Abridged
queenoftheoutlands chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Yup. Still funny :) I really do hope you get round to reviewing series 3 because, seriously, I need some of this brand of humour in my life :)
Vilinye chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
That parody is great. "I'm terrified of anything that comes back to life that isn't me!"
izzy lawliet chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
this is super funny. you should make more of this
Princess Jo of Catania chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Ha! This is pure gold, please make more parodies!
marajade1988 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
! I'm not sure if those are enough ha's, but I think they shall suffice for now...because this story is making me laugh so hard, I think I might die. Seriously cannot stop laughing. That was amazing! YOu must write another! Also, I think Chris Ecceleston is still my favorite Doctor Who despite how incredible David T. was/is/damn him for leaving too...Update! Please!
Daedal chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
This is AWESOMELY funny xD
queenoftheoutlands chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I have just read the lasest chapter of "Heroes Abridged, with Commentary" and I am still lolling my head off at the Claude Rains: "DAMN YOU DAVID TENNANT" joke. You are awesome.

And so is the commentator, so let them have a look in next time please... though a bit of irony is always fun... :)
LuckyBlackCat chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Very funny, spesh all the -eths in the Dalek Emperor's speech. Good fun :D LOL!
BellesAndRoses chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Three letters for this fic.

L-O-L!

Smite Chris for leaving! SMITE! SMITE! hah.. jk.. but this parody is awesome XD
bb903 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
LOL!

ROFLMAO! Loved it! Hilarious! Astounding! LOVED IT! LOL! :D. Wacky, yet awesome. I love it!:D
anime1addictithon chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
oh! Docter Who! I used to love watching this show! lolz nice parody of it! Great job!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4