Reviews for Edge of Heaven
DarowdrynofArcadia chapter 7 . 4/22
If you ever get this going again, you have a reader. _
BenRG chapter 3 . 2/27
Whether or not biotics are capable of telepathy is unclear. Asari can definitely do it but I'm not sure if that's a biotic capability or something else rooted in their reproductive biology.

Y'know... I'd really like to read a story where the Serenity stumbles across the Cluster's own Mass Relay. I'd like to see the Alliance's reaction to the Systems Alliance and their reaction to being a very, very small piece in a galaxy-sized game.
Flower248 chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
This was entertaining, and has the potential to be very interesting. Unfortunately, it seems to be abandoned. If you ever decide to continue this story I'll enjoy reading it.
LadyTraveler chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
I'm liking this, good work! _
Talon5Krrde chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
Very interesting story!

More please!
Karrin Akisha chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I am enjoying this story immensely.

I like this story because you thought outside of the box. To be honest, it's fan fiction and you are allowed to do whatever you please with the material given to you by Joss Whedon and Bioware/EA, and I commend you for doing so.

I have been getting quite bored with the fan fictions posted lately because of their 'true to form' ideas. If I wanted the mass effect experience, I would play the games.

What is keeping me hooked is the interactions between crew, the cliffhangers, and the all around fun stuff. I would like to see more Kaylee interactions from time to time, but it's still great overall.

Bravo!
Darkkon27 chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
Nice work!
TheNoWhereMan chapter 7 . 5/10/2012
Very good I hope you start writing it again.
Kira Kyuu chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
Very very interesting! Thanks for what you've got so far!

K9
batty02 chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
hello just found this story it would be nice toget the rest of the story thanks great story
DrakeDarkblade chapter 7 . 1/9/2012
Noooooo! It ended on a cliff hagar and there hsn't been an update in over a year! Great story... was looking forward to Seeingthe hands of blue get their buts kicked...Great...Please update soon...I love this fan fic...
DrakeDarkblade chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
AtLong last...a potential firefight...Though I wish this story wasn't coming to an end...
DrakeDarkblade chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
Element Zero...Great...the Alliance could do a lot of things with element zero if they figured out how to utilize it. Well I'm going to read on later.
DrakeDarkblade chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
Yay! A mission finally. Some shooting action to go with her training. I say this story either needs a revival or acontinuation.
DrakeDarkblade chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Oh god...River Tam...Able to control her abilities...That's a scary thought...hahaha I like it. Keep this story going.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »