Reviews for Masquerade
VenustusLovesJames chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Omg, this is a freaking hot and awesome story! I kind of got them messed up but I knew you would have a list of them at the end and you did! :) Keep on writing, I'm also reading MustLove Quidditch, which I loved and I have also read another short one, Parseltongue smthing... Epic! :D
lil kiki love chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Love harry as jacob. When i thought about who should be who i had thought that harry would be jacob. Im glad someone agrees with me. My friend thought he was eric to told her he was jacob and i was right yes.
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
POLYJUICE PARTIES! Stroke of brilliance! Especially mixing in twilight.

Forte
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Great story. I felt bad for Neville, but glad it seems to have worked out for him. Poor Draco was so worked up...glad Harry knew what to do
Emerald Cranberry Juice chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
so... Your stories are wonderful. Like some of the best on fanfiction. What I love the most is that you don't write just smut, but smut with excellent plot and developed characters. Good job!
Die Yuy chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
So, I had quite something to do to figure some of them out, but I knew from the beginning that Harry was Jacob... this was interesting and really different than any story I ever read. It was exciting and I enjoyed reading it very much! I'll read the Prequel (Sequel) now!

Yuy
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
cool concept!
katebark66 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Ah. Hahahahahahahahahaha! Brilliant!
ShantiSmurf chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
That was too hilarious! Still, it would have been hot for Draco to be Edward and Harry Jacob...it's just all kinds of deliciously wrong lol I argue that this counts as crossover too, but I'll bow to your assertions otherwise. Thanks for sharing this fabulous idea!
Atira7 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This was AWESOME! I giggled so hard while reading this. I pretty much had Harry pegged and I knew who Ron was (obviously) but I was surprised by Draco :)
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Such a great idea, and loads of fun...man, they sure are a randy bunch aren't they?

skips off to read more of your stories...
jaeriaxabielle chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
ron was jessica O.o

truly, i did not see that one coming!

at first i thought draco was jacob and he was looking for bella (harry), then i sorta thought, since this is a slash shipping, jacob would come looking for edward(harry). imagine to my surprise that edward was really luna, so that left me confused. . hehe... who'd have thought that harry was jacob and that draco was jasper? you're brilliant! amazing fic.
Topaz.Emerald.Onyx.Sexy chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I finally got around to reading it and I loved it! I guessed about 75 percent of them right. Cheers!
Emerald snake eyes chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
lol loved it will def be checking out more of your fics this was brill harry potter and twilight with draco and harry how could it possibly go wrong. it was awesome .
BeLlIxiEs chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
lol...

this was fun!

what an amazing idea for a fic! very original...never ever read it before...

Congrats