Reviews for Masquerade
babyvfan chapter 1 . 3/17
Just...I...I'm dying of laughter as I read this. There were some I really did not see coming. I guessed Harry right, given the fact that most fanfics say he has darker skin compared to Draco, and I took a chance. Draco, though, I got wrong. If anything I thought he was Edward. But now that I think about it, him being Emment makes sense, they're both blonde.
despicableme chapter 1 . 1/27
That was fun! I liked the guessing who is who, it was really interesting to read :)
centava chapter 1 . 1/20
This was a fun story, and I've always wanted to try a swinging party, but a few things were a bit bothersome-why have so many folks be such prudes (Victoria, Jessica, Mike, Bella), and why all the hate for Lavender? These parties are meant to be for experimentation! I get people feeling a bit uncomfortable and also wanting to find their mates and experiment with those mates in different bodies, but I didn't see what Lavender did as outside the rules of the party. It just seemed like if Ron and Neville were so uncomfortable with the idea, then they shouldn't have participated at all, including not even coming to the party. Though I guess you did imply at the beginning they didn't know what they were getting themselves into before signing the waiver-a big no no regarding swing parties as I understand, because nobody likes a prude.

And just another nitpick (sorry-I really do love your work, this story just irked me a bit) everybody kept saying Rosalie went off with James, but clearly James was sitting at the table with the other prudes the whole time. From your legend at the end, she went off with Laurent, but that's only mentioned once, when James was watching them, but all the other dialogue about Rosalie mentions James. Just an FYI if you ever revisit this story. Thanks!
pop.from.uk chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Awesome. I admit I thought you would be generic and do Draco as Bella and Harry as Jacob. ( I knew that Harry would be Jacob. Duh )
charly.Google chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
i dont know how i got hear at 3am but that was a bloody fantastic story
VenustusLovesJames chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Omg, this is a freaking hot and awesome story! I kind of got them messed up but I knew you would have a list of them at the end and you did! :) Keep on writing, I'm also reading MustLove Quidditch, which I loved and I have also read another short one, Parseltongue smthing... Epic! :D
lil kiki love chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Love harry as jacob. When i thought about who should be who i had thought that harry would be jacob. Im glad someone agrees with me. My friend thought he was eric to told her he was jacob and i was right yes.
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
POLYJUICE PARTIES! Stroke of brilliance! Especially mixing in twilight.

~Forte
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Great story. I felt bad for Neville, but glad it seems to have worked out for him. Poor Draco was so worked up...glad Harry knew what to do
Emerald Cranberry Juice chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
so... Your stories are wonderful. Like some of the best on fanfiction. What I love the most is that you don't write just smut, but smut with excellent plot and developed characters. Good job!
Die Yuy chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
So, I had quite something to do to figure some of them out, but I knew from the beginning that Harry was Jacob... this was interesting and really different than any story I ever read. It was exciting and I enjoyed reading it very much! I'll read the Prequel (Sequel) now!

Yuy
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
cool concept!
katebark66 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Ah. Hahahahahahahahahaha! Brilliant!
ShantiSmurf chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
That was too hilarious! Still, it would have been hot for Draco to be Edward and Harry Jacob...it's just all kinds of deliciously wrong lol I argue that this counts as crossover too, but I'll bow to your assertions otherwise. Thanks for sharing this fabulous idea!
Atira7 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This was AWESOME! I giggled so hard while reading this. I pretty much had Harry pegged and I knew who Ron was (obviously) but I was surprised by Draco :)