Reviews for Masquerade
mauralee chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Such a great idea, and loads of fun...man, they sure are a randy bunch aren't they?

skips off to read more of your stories...
jaeriaxabielle chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
ron was jessica O.o

truly, i did not see that one coming!

at first i thought draco was jacob and he was looking for bella (harry), then i sorta thought, since this is a slash shipping, jacob would come looking for edward(harry). imagine to my surprise that edward was really luna, so that left me confused. . hehe... who'd have thought that harry was jacob and that draco was jasper? you're brilliant! amazing fic.
Topaz.Emerald.Onyx.Sexy chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I finally got around to reading it and I loved it! I guessed about 75 percent of them right. Cheers!
Emerald snake eyes chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
lol loved it will def be checking out more of your fics this was brill harry potter and twilight with draco and harry how could it possibly go wrong. it was awesome .
BeLlIxiEs chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
lol...

this was fun!

what an amazing idea for a fic! very original...never ever read it before...

Congrats
Doni chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Very nicely done! I had a blast trying to figure out who everyone was...got quite a few before I got to the end.
silbernewolfsfrau chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
oh my god... that was hilarios... XD
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Hehehehehe I loved it Jasper and Jacob hot Harry and Draco as Jacob and Jasper so hot xx
schlafen chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Wow, this is great!

I love it! You makes me read it twice to figure it out, who was who.
Kharnla chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Hahahahaha. This is very original, and hilarious! LOL, awesomness. i like how the gender is changed as well. lol. nice. D
vampirekisses chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
This is quite positively the most convoluted piece of fan fiction I have ever read, and I love it dearly. So many interesing twists and couplings. You made me happy this morning.
PurdueLiz chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Oh that was great fun! You certainly have a large store of imagination to come up with the things you do. And Jacob/Jasper, interesting visual. :)
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
interesting :) I really liked it :) very well done :)
fairangelique chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Great one-shot! Very entertaining and cleverly written, with a nice dose of the love. Good job!
Alexandros Black chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Hermione and Ron were really easy to figure out and I had suspected Harry and Draco, but wasn't sure until they hooked up. This was just BRILLIANT, so thank you really-really much! Ah, I wish I was a rich pureblood wizard spending my time in imaginative orgies - hahahhaa!

68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »