Reviews for Masquerade
A.Style chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Hot.

I feel like I need a diagram to figure out who was with who!

Regardless, I'm a big fan.
crimsoneyes44 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
omg. i just realized at one point in this story, lavender and ginny were making out.

this was very pure crack.
LBQIO chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
interestin

by by lav lav
Naunet Elvina Amunet chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
lol this was brilliant, i had a lot of fun figuring out who everyone else was. Great story.
Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I loved this one! Brilliant as always! I'm glad the Neville got rid of Lavender because I didn't like her in this. Did you seriously draw the names from a hat though since I was wondering how you did that? Nice job! A definate fav! :)
amber v chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Great one-shot! It has all the best things; polyjuice potion, hp people, twilight people, h/d and some edward/jacob (cause I haven't found any of that). After I read it I went back through to see who everyone was, I didn't get many correct the first time.
Sean Evil Zoidberg chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Ha! I read your story Must Love Quidditch over at the hex files and thought it was amazing but this one is Just as good if woefully short! I thought I lost my head there when I found that this was a Harry potter/Twilight thing. All I can say is totally awesome, thanks for writing!
NelliGirl chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I really liked this story. I was originally not sure if I would. But you took an idea and ran with it in such a way that I think that a person would be hard pressed to think that it is well thought out and written. I believe that if I was not already a fan of your writing I would have to say I am now. Of course I have already read all you have written and I love your inventiveness and the way you express yourself. Bravo on another piece of literary art.
ChibiItachi-chan chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
that was great! i was laughing all the way through
drang88 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I really enjoyed this fic..almost want to request a sequel, if you're willing...

Thanks!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
hilarious. i enjoyed this thoroughly!
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Brilliant idea! :) I enjoyed it.
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Ooh, brilliant! :D

From Me x
hieisdragoness18 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
roflmao! damn that was great!
Byebyei4gothisexisted chapter 1 . 5/24/2009