Reviews for Masquerade
elfwarrior87 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
That was cute. Even if I don't really like twilight very much. It worked out well. You just randomly threw characters together after they changed. I liked how Ron was Jessica and he just settled himself off to the side. I laughed so hard after reading that bit. i knew after a few sentences it was him.
gestaltrose chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
lovely and funny... well done honey!
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Hehe Draco's Jasper and Harry's Jacob! XD

Oh my gawd... Neville's their third O_O

LOL everyone's feeling each other up - very weird couples indeed :D

~IP~
Selly87 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Well Darling,

look who's come back to haunt you? ;)

So, yes, I've read this story AGES ago, I think I was practically one of the first people to read it and I was extremely excited about that. Especially because we were talking about the whole thing for a good while and I was really excited to see the finished product - you had me at the edge of my seat before I even knew the title, let alone the first word of the little gem!

But now that I know the title, the first word, the last and every single one in between - I believe my verdict is quite obvious. I LOVED IT! Every word, every line... absolutely everything. Picture perfect!

I was absolutely intrigued right from the very beginning and I was hooked, most definutely hooked. Couldn't stop reading, couldn't take my eyes off the story and read it through twice because I enjoyed it so much. The second time around I could really see how well the characters fitted together and how brilliant the choices (well your hat chose) were. Everything fitted wonderfully and I enjoyed discovering the true identidy of each character. It was a rollercoaster of a ride and absolutely perfect. Harry was absolutely brilliant was Jacob and Draco did Jasper all the honours. I could feel their connection the second they'd found each other and it was so strong and so real that... well you know what happened. My little plot bunny insisted on me telling you about him and you in returned insisted on me making the most out of it. It took a while to come together but together it did come. (I wonder if the character allowance for this review is long enough, because I'm no-where near the end me thinks)

Seamus and Oliver were the perfect couple, before and after their transformation and as I've already mentioned, I'm sure they'll be enjoying further experiments, I'm sure of that. And who'd blame them? I surely won't! ;)

I'm struggling to comment about Lavendar as she annoyed the hell out of me right from the start, so I was pleased that Neville showed her were to go and then found some fun for himself, albeit not entirely the way Draco initially had it planned.

It was most definitely a hot party and a great idea for a good night out - if everyone at the party had been single it would've been fantastic too. The morning after when everyone wakes up with a hangover and realises whom they've been with... ;) *chuckles away at the thought* I'm sure Harry and Draco would manage to have a blazing argument - even when hungover. ;) And I shall refrain from completing that thought or we'll still be here tomorrow... ;) Which we will anyway because I started this review before midnight and it's now after midnight...

What else is there to say? I've said so much in emails already but I really am enjoying it saying it all again and mentionting some other bits and pieces while I'm at it... ;)

Oh yeah, give credit were credit's due. I love Tibby, I honestly do! I know I asked you before, but can I please have my little elf to stay with me. I don't even want him to clean the house and all. I just wanna hang out with him. He's just the best thing ;) LOL

Now, I think I've said loads. So maybe I should shut up? *contemplates*

Yes I think I've had my say so that's enough now.

Hugs,

Selly x
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I actually managed to pick a lot of them-before it became blindingly obvious, that is. I was assuming that Harry would be Jacob from the moment that the premise of the story was explained, although I *tried* to keep in mind that I might be wrong...

Draco caused me a bit of trouble, but I kept coming back to Jasper, so I sort of got him right. Hermione and Ron were easy, Ginny only really showed up when Harry kissed her, so that was never really an issue...Dean I did *no* pick, at all, until they changed back, and it was actually a bit of a shock. Made sense then, but still...

Blaise I guessed, Pansy I suspected, Neville was revealed right from the start. Lavender-well Rosalie was either her or Pansy, I wasn't entirely sure until it was actually stated, Hannah seemed the most like Bella. Theo, Greg and Luna I did not get-I wasn't looking for them though, so I have an excuse :)

Fascinating story. Definitely very involving. I am going to have to go back and read it knowing who everyone is.

Although I am still trying to banish the image of Edward and Jacob making out. Edward/Jacob fics are an abomination which I try to avoid if at all possible, due to their unfortunate effect on my stomach. I have no problem with slash (obviously :D), but that is just wrong.

I am, however, rather pleased that Draco turned out to be Jasper. Jacob is my favourite character, and Jasper is my favourite vampire, so very good images ;) All in all, a very enjoyable story. Cinnamon.
DrarryLover4Ever chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I absolutely adored this story! I found myself laughing and shuddering at the thought of some of these match ups lol. Some are rather awkward of pairings, but in the end it worked out well and I thoroughly enjoyed it :) Great job! Now I shall never look at the actors who play the Twilight characters in the same light again :) Hehehe, loved it :)
Cathcer1984 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Awesome! I loved it even though I hate Twilight! Poor Neville though! And jealous Draco... so cute!
OoverO chapter 1 . 5/22/2009