Reviews for Professor Hojo vs Animal Rights
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
This is hilarious.
The Invisible Fan chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I love they way you've written all the characters and the humor (though cynical) was a lot of fun to read :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Very well written!
TA Salmalin chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Haha, laughed my head off at President Shinra's fiancee, and Sephiroth's sneakiness!
Sulphurya chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Ack! How can I have missed this?

I absolutely worship the Hojo vs. stories!

You capture Hojo's cold logic to perfection and I would give anything to have his snark! Of course he is more important than everyone else, if the world would just understand this it would make his work so much easier! :P

Once again, a brilliant piece that had me giggling like I was getting paid for it!

Hojo ftw!
Kendrix chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
The work of a Genius! You did a great job at writing from Hojo's experiment-on-everything-in-sight-PoV.

I really loved itXD And little Sephiroth kicks mayor assXD
serenbach chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
This was very funny, in a slightly cynical kinf of way, and it did remind me of some of the more stupid animal rights protests. I also enjoyed Hojo and Seph's really twisted realtionship. I enjoyed reading it. :)
Savaial chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
This is both hilarious and sublime. Not only is the premise amusing, you wrote the story very well. Very descriptive, sly, a social commentary as well as entertaining. I love it. Thanks for sharing.
Freedom Rionach chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
i love the way you added the thumbs-up-Seph bit in the end. way to give it to Hojo xD hehehe. love this story, absolutley hilarious. i was laughing so hard, it made reviewing kind of troublesome, but i managed D
Cookie Heist chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Here here. Extremist groups like PETA really irritate me.

I like how the members of MAR were "martyrs." Clever.

This made me smile.
Agrafie chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Well this showdown has been a long time in coming, huh? It's amazing there are still creatures left on the continent.

Once again, you've outdone yourself. There are too many things I enjoyed about this story to start listing them off so I'll keep it broad. I like your style. Hojo is still the man. Loved the latest in the revolving door Mrs. Shinras. And who would have thought that Sephiroth would meet his match in a gaggle of self-righteous, cause-loving morons?

But the animals made it out ok and, after all, that's what's really important, right?
Atressa O'Riordan chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Haha~ I really enjoyed this story. Great characterization of Hojo.
Ron and his Sakura chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
for having not really played the game, i got enough from ur previous ffVII work to enjoy this a lot. loved the snarkiness, and i'm glad u didn't tone it down. we lived in berkeley for several years, and tho i'm all for treating animals well and i don't have anything against ppl speaking out for what they're passionate about, the wacked things some ppl did...

oh, and having several years in Hollywood under our belt now, i enjoyed ur poking fun at the shallowness of celebrities as well.

never heard the chicken story tho. Ron laughed and said the perpetrators should've been punished by havng them eat all the chickens they killed.
RedSeraph chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
no it was good; I enjoyed it!:D
SageofAges729 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
*snicker* Go Seph. Nice job with this, definately amusing. It's sad to know that people really can be this stupid. *Shakes head* Hope to see more soon!