Reviews for The Taste of Sin
cphally chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
i love this plot. its just what i always want!at least edward got to taste her blood without those worries. cool! please update!
atwilightfan2 chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
is this how you are leaving it
bbonin chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
lookin forward to more chapters!
4kitty101 chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
loved it!
dolhpin33 chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
Love it, can't wait to see what happens next.
sexncandy chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
are you going to finish this story i love the halfling idea not bad
Lynda chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
This is one of my fav fanfic stories to date (& I've read A LOT!)

Love how you've made Bella half n half ;)

Can't wait to read more, please keep up the great work with your stories.

I'm gonna go re read, love it :)
KrittleTwilighted chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
I love this story so far. I've read most of your o/s so far and there all great.
Analitica chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
I READ YOUR STORY TODAY AND I GOTTA SAY, I LOVED IT! PLEASE WRITE SOON I CANNOT WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT AND KEEP ME UPDATED
soton chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
Loving this story.

The intense Edward and Bella passion is great. Loving that everyone is so protective of Bella. Also how Edward is holding himself in check and is so protective of his Bella.

Please post again soon. :D
soton chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
Wow - loving this! ;D

Fantastic that Bella is almost Edward's equal/ Bella has enough vulnerability to keep bad boy Edward happy and on his toes!
gaspily chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
why so talented? damn i absolutely love this story. i need more 33
MissRe chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
LOL - she knows it and he knows it. I'm glad that he heard what she told Alice - she shouldn't make it easy on him. He needs to work for it. LOL Excellent job you two! :)
MissRe chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
Edward is devious and the two of them together are hot! She is strong enough not to give in to all his shit and to help him be strong as well. I also loved the family and their relationship with each other and Bella. Excellent job!
MissRe chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I am so behind! LOL This looks like the beginning of an amazing story. The prodigal son is home and has to deal with Bella and what he feels. I hope she can help him find his way back. Excellent job.
591 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »