Reviews for The Taste of Sin
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! This is probably one of the most original I have read in a long time, and I have read a lot of stories. I am stuck at home due to illness a lot and FanFiction keeps me from going crazy. Your story is creative, well written, and edgy. Please update soon. I find Edward and Carliles POV more interesting anyway.
Shirley Taylor chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
i hope this will still be finished... very interesting...
gloria prpltat chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
i love it!

please update soon!

and the way u r doing the story is amazing

i love all tha changes u have given it!

and i like more durable bella! jajajajaj
mldewolf chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
Hi!

It's been over 3 months since you updated.

I hope you haven't given up on this story. It is wonderfully dark and sexy. I love it. It's just the right amount of dark. Perfection.

Just wanted to let you know you haven't been forgotten and there are those of us out here who would love to see this story move forward.

Take care.
amazed chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
Please continue
marysway chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
I am enjoying your story. Hope you update soon.
Nethead97 chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
Great chapter! I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!
IkeaGoddess chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
Oh hell, Bella fighting Tanya? This is priceless. I can't wait to read the outcome. I'm looking forward to more undisturbed Bella and Edward time in the cabin :-)
IkeaGoddess chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
LOL, that parts with Mike are hilarious, I'm still laughing.

Wow, it must be exhilarating to know she can make Edwarsd black out, that's impressive. It's good that she realized that he really is her mate.
IkeaGoddess chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
ROFLMAO - I absolutely loved this. Their batering is hilarious and Bella reading Edward's thoughts is priceless. Your AU is brilliant and I'm very much looking forward to reading more of this delicious story.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
Omigawd i love this story i hope Bella rips Tanyas slutty head off her shoulders!
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 4 . 5/30/2010

UPDATE

UPDATE

This next chapter is going to be funny as hell.
hardy101 chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
iloveit:)

please update soon
rubell chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
lol, this is crazy...i guess i read before because ff has told me it doesnt allow dup reviews on all of the previous chapters but i honestly dont remember the story...i really like it though...question for you though, do you update a story everyday...you have soo many...and so far i think they are all great...cannot wait until you post the next chapter here and tell us what happens between bella and tanya, that is one showdown i have been waiting for since first reading the series...
trs1 chapter 4 . 4/22/2010
WOW! I can't wait for the next installment. Please hurry and update! :)
591 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »