Reviews for The Taste of Sin
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
amazing story. I wish it were finished! Do you think you might finish it?
cupcakeXmuffins chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
More soon please!
Debbie White chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
good story so far keep going please!
Mrs. Dimitri Belikova chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
Love the story, and Tanya can suck it cause Bella's gonna kick her ass
love4allpplz chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
Go Bella! Kick Tanya's ass!
jewles622 chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
OMG I LOOOOVVVEEE this fic! It truly rocks my socks! I completely understand you have a real life that comes first and that finding time to write can be hard, but I was wondering if you were still planning on finishing this fic! I hope ur having a great summer! 3 Juliana
blb1000 chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
Please finish this unique story. It's just too good not to!
denisemexicana chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
Great story, it has a really interesting plot. I love the Edward and Bella characters. I hope you add really soon.
Feenrai chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Lol! Ok, I'm loving this story! I don't think I've read a half-vampire Bella story before...and mixing that in with the dark-age of Edward...really fun!
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! This is probably one of the most original I have read in a long time, and I have read a lot of stories. I am stuck at home due to illness a lot and FanFiction keeps me from going crazy. Your story is creative, well written, and edgy. Please update soon. I find Edward and Carliles POV more interesting anyway.
Shirley Taylor chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
i hope this will still be finished... very interesting...
gloria prpltat chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
i love it!

please update soon!

and the way u r doing the story is amazing

i love all tha changes u have given it!

and i like more durable bella! jajajajaj
mldewolf chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
Hi!

It's been over 3 months since you updated.

I hope you haven't given up on this story. It is wonderfully dark and sexy. I love it. It's just the right amount of dark. Perfection.

Just wanted to let you know you haven't been forgotten and there are those of us out here who would love to see this story move forward.

Take care.
amazed chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
Please continue
marysway chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
I am enjoying your story. Hope you update soon.
600 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »